Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Well just got to the part where you expand to the abandoned mine and you need 750,000 coins. Spent a bunch on the first expansion and just discovered this next step and don't have enough coins(only have 550,000). So much for starting off a new event. Ugh.
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 03-31-22 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    We'll just got to the part where you expand to the abandoned mine and you need 750,000 coins. Spent a bunch on the first expansion and just discovered this next step and don't have enough coins(only have 550,000). So much for starting off a new event. Ugh.
    well its storyline not an Event .. so you got plenty of time... no need to rush

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    This is following the Mermaid storyline (What Storms May Come from June 2017). It is going to get really expensive for those who do not have a lot of coin makers.

If you look at the first post of that discussion thread SpiritWind had some good suggestions for gathering coins. Also, Shibuya has a nice list of the top ways to get coin in Information Nugget 12.

Mermaid thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...77#post1428377

Nugget 12 (coins): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-12-Coins

Good news for those who can not start now is that there is no limited time item. I have not seen a pop-up saying we would get anything for completing Part 1 in a specified time. We can take our time with completing this storyline.
    I?m still working on the storyline. The cursed reefs are VERY expensive and they don?t always trigger a mermosoa which doesn?t always drop a venom. I need 9 more venoms to upgrade my tide pool to level 6. I?m thinking I?ll be on this storyline for a LONG time.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I find the goblin to fight, when I push on the goal, it doesn’t point to anything, just takes me to the mermaid area so I’m really confused

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Was full on wisp lanterns so used some few day ago before permanent story line was announced .. now regretting that. Need 20 for 2nd expansion
    I was full up, too, so I used up 10 making a wind chaser lantern. I have 8 more to make now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Where do I find the goblin to fight, when I push on the goal, it doesn’t point to anything, just takes me to the mermaid area so I’m really confused
    Force close and reopen and it should be there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Ok so they are supposed to spawn from banging Geode Rock except they are not spawning, I just went through over 10 and no goblin and no, no monster on my board

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Force close and reopen and it should be there.

That was the first thing I did, no change

Executive Chef
    Has anyone had any luck with getting the Goblin Greif to spawn ( beside one?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with getting the Goblin Greif to spawn ( beside one?)
    No, not me and I’ve gone through 7, 80k rocks now.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast