Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Magic fruit
    Found: Magic fruit tree, magic garden, Aanpa the Satyr, Ostara the Satyr, Celestine castle, Victorian Garden, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Armored Shadow Wolf, Snow Ape, Great Holiday Tree, L10 Trade Post, Music Shop, Maebee the Faerie, Chester, Holiday Garden, Tierrabella

: D
    Do not forget Zelda from the Candy Kingdom storyline. She is not guaranteed, but I have gotten a Magic Fruit 2 of 3 times from her so far.

Thanks Shibuya for posting it on the first page! I had forgotten about her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    In post #7, requirements for L3 mention 581 wisp lanterns, I'm hoping that's 58? Also if anyone stashed away a lot of extra fully grown icy or twisted willows a few years ago, they may come in really handy now, as they are normally useless in events as they never drop event stuff but if you just want wood, now's the time to drag them out. I used to think why did I bother but so glad I did now. Also believe I have some trees that were maybe 50 or 99 chops that I might have stashed away but can't remember what they were. And yes, I managed to get back in a few hours after this event started. Happy days!
    It is 58 lanterns and 1,200,000 coins. The column for coins is really close to the lanterns so it looks like 581 but is not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    It is 58 lanterns and 1,200,000 coins. The column for coins is really close to the lanterns so it looks like 581 but is not.
    Correct, I made a pure guess based on historical data. I suspect the coins will be less, it might be just 1mio.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Do not forget Zelda from the Candy Kingdom storyline. She is not guaranteed, but I have gotten a Magic Fruit 2 of 3 times from her so far.

Thanks Shibuya for posting it on the first page! I had forgotten about her.
    Thanks for the reminder! Just got a magic fruit from her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB29A6AF-7F2A-4E3F-AE32-CDD6FDEDE706.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	265.8 KB 
ID:	62756

And here?s Chester:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0F9CB15-A627-4D5E-937C-FE24C0155431.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	62757

Executive Chef

Magic fruit

From my experience, magic fruit is only guaranteed from magic fruit tree, magic garden, Tierrabella and great holiday tree. You get 1 or rarely 2 magic fruit. Everything else on the list (can’t vouch for Victorian garden or holiday garden as I do not appear to have them) is unfortunately random, most likely none rather than any magic fruit. That said, I got 4 magic fruit from Zelda today and she seems to have a higher chance than the other non-guaranteed droppers of magic fruit!
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-03-22 at 10:08 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    From my experience, magic fruit is only guaranteed from magic fruit tree, magic garden, Tierrabella and great holiday tree. You get 1 or rarely 2 magic fruit. Everything else on the list (can?t vouch for Victorian garden or holiday garden as I do not appear to have them) is unfortunately random, most likely none rather than any magic fruit. That said, I got 4 magic fruit from Zelda today and she seems to have a higher chance than the other non-guaranteed droppers of magic fruit!
    Chester and my Snow Ape aren't giving me Magic Fruit, but Zelda and my Great Holiday Tree are. I wonder if the drops are like some other Event items....some people seem to get them regularly (like Trade Tickets from the Firefly Cove, which I get only Earth Wisps from 99.9999999% of the time,) while others don't.

I am also seeing wide disparities in the various drops from the event items. One account has 20-odd Fangblood Gems from chopping, another has 4 in stock with both accounts at roughly the same level of Mine built, and the same amount of daily energy used.

I am enjoying this "nothing is timed" and as a result have spent some $. And I like that the various trees & rocks that drop event items occasionally spawn the Goblin, in addition to the Mine. It's nice to not HAVE to spend coin on a geode rock or geode ore to get a potential Goblin spawn.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    It is my understanding that this goal cannot be done without a turbolent totem. Is that correct. I have done a little research and I have the eleven outpost and have uses it so don’t know why I don’t have the above. Does anyone have a answer or idea? Or I just won’t do this goal

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    It is my understanding that this goal cannot be done without a turbolent totem. Is that correct. I have done a little research and I have the eleven outpost and have uses it so don?t know why I don?t have the above. Does anyone have a answer or idea? Or I just won?t do this goal
    Think that has to do with the Reliquary. Have you finished all the goals related to the Elves.

PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY

8. A Turbulent Totem
    * Send an outpost delivery 0/1 SEND (skip 50 gems)
    * Scour the Old Thomas archives 0/3 SEARCH (skip 30 gems)

Not sure if you've completed goal 8.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I have to find Zelda.
    Ahhhh. Found her. Way down yonder

Rhino Keeper
    Goblin spawn rate seems to be ridiculous. I am almost done with Part 2 (crafting Mine Block and Mine Beam right now), and the only goblin I had seen was at the very beginning, it spawned from one of the initial rocks.