Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Petticoatwriter,
    As meme said, your best chance for Gnomish Gold is definitely Geode Ore, and your best chance for Larkspurite is definitely Geode Rock.
    But the drops are still pretty rare. For instance, I have just chopped 4 Geode Ores, the first 3 gave me 0 gold, and the 4th one gave me 2. Success rate: 2/40 chops

Besides, my last adventure to the mine gave me awesome results: 1 enchanter's essence, 1 gnomish flag, 1 firefly cage
    One last cage to craft and I am done!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

These are the two I need. They come from the mine

I was trying to send you a picture where it shows the gold and the blue (pentasonium sorry can?t spell)stating they both come from the mine

I guess the only place I can get them is if I buy the expensive rocks etc. Thank you for your help
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 05-16-22 at 05:08 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry if this has been asked before.. but since this is similar to the Mermaid StoryLine.. You could summon 2 Auqanthers which I assume is the equal to the Goblin Thief in this StoryLine... sorry if I am totally offbase... but in this one it seems its hardset to just one Thief.. casue in the mermaid line you could crank up two at same time then collect one to finish the gaol and then collect the second..

Hello, is there any way to request making the Gnomish Mine storable? I can't foresee a use for it after the completing the event. Its drops are no longer needed and the thing is a monster space-hogger (4x4). It just sits there... mocking me...

Executive Chef
    If I haven't caught all the firefly's by now, you'd have thought I'd have stopped making cages!! But noooooo...I just keep making those useless cages! I'm on about cage number 54297 I think.
    Back to trying to score some of that elusive Gnomish Gold.

Edit: To add insult to injury; an adventure just delivered ONE GNOMISH OMELETTE. That's it!
    Last edited by newzealander; 05-24-22 at 08:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Hello, is there any way to request making the Gnomish Mine storable? I can't foresee a use for it after the completing the event. Its drops are no longer needed and the thing is a monster space-hogger (4x4). It just sits there... mocking me...
    Well at least it drops very good coin, 2000+ every two hours, same as the Coral Castle. Expansions on the island are getting ridiculously expensive, so coins are always welcome in my realm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Well at least it drops very good coin, 2000+ every two hours, same as the Coral Castle. Expansions on the island are getting ridiculously expensive, so coins are always welcome in my realm.
    I collect from both of these when logging in. I'm not at Level 10 yet on the Gnomish Mine so only get 1700 coins, but that's OK. Anything better than 1000 I try to collect from regularly; I collect from the smaller coin droppers during WW's if I'm not chopping rocks of some sort!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Tomatoes?

Getting tomatoes for the Gnomish omelette can be tough if you do not want to farm and use runes. Right now, I am leveling several of my farmhouses up to Level 7 because when we are in a event like this, you will get bonus tomatoes when looking for monsters in the farmhouses to fight.
    In addition, I have found that Perceval will frequently drop 2 tomatoes at a time.

Does anyone else have a good strategy to get tomatoes for the omelettes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Tomatoes?

Getting tomatoes for the Gnomish omelette can be tough if you do not want to farm and use runes. Right now, I am leveling several of my farmhouses up to Level 7 because when we are in a event like this, you will get bonus tomatoes when looking for monsters in the farmhouses to fight.
    In addition, I have found that Perceval will frequently drop 2 tomatoes at a time.

Does anyone else have a good strategy to get tomatoes for the omelettes?
    Harvest champion is my go-to. If you've got a hoarde of skunkupeas and other critters that drop tomatoes, perhaps collecting during WW might get you up there. How many tomatoes do you need?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got to level 10 YAY! I had everything I needed for the expansion except the coins.. so I gathered the 800,000 I needed in the last several days. I’m so glad I’m done chopping to finish the cages, but I must say, with all the work and coins to get this I was very disappointed to open up that expansion and see the the 2 goode rocks and 5 goede ores. That is around 300,000 worth of coins I could have used before, and now I can’t sell them or store them. I wish I could trade them or give them to someone else!
    I guess I can chop them up and use up energy to clear the space. Just disappointed ☹️