Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Don?t mean to sound ungrateful but I now have an odd plot (g-3) that I can?t expand to and it spoiling the look of that part of my kingdom. Really hope they open it up soon.
    Have you expanded to F3 and H3? Wondering if it opens up when you expand to those.

Executive Chef
    Part IV
    Goal 1:
    Prepare a Luminous Gem (7 Glimmeragate, 2 Super Glues, 2 Lumin Essence), Gnomish Forge - 8 hours
    Prepare a Mine Sign (5 Firefly Cages, 1 Luminous Gem, 5 Golden Nuggets), Magic Forge - 12 hours
    Go on a Mining Adventure (3 Jeweled Flowers, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate) - 1 day

Firefly Cage (3 Gnomish Flags, 10 Gnomish Gold, 5 Enchanted Fireflies), Workshop - 4 hours
    Gnomish Omelet (1 Glimmer Mushroom, 5 Tomato, 5 Eggs), Kitchen - 15 minutes
    Gnomish Flag (1 Enchanter's Essence, 6 Gnomish Silver, 2 Goblin Flag), Workshop - 2 hours
    Jeweled Flower (1 Larkspurites, 5 Penstemonia, 1 Gnomish Emerald), Potion Shop - 4 hours

Many parts to this Goal, and crafting times are long!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 04-02-22 at 11:53 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Don?t mean to sound ungrateful but I now have an odd plot (g-3) that I can?t expand to and it spoiling the look of that part of my kingdom. Really hope they open it up soon.
    For me it is also blocked until I progress further in part III, it will take time as the resources requirements is high. Also it takes a lot of crafting time. Let's see if it opens once the mine is level 7, latest will be level 8 if it follows the mermaid arc principle.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Gold - found in Geode Ore (45,000)
    Pentsorium - found in Geode Rock (80,000)
    For the Pentsorium, some rocks had 0 and some rare rocks had at least 4. So, do not get discouraged.

Woodlandlady - glad you found the tree in inventory! I hope it helps you.
    Thanks. It says from mine so I thought maybe the mine dropped them, but mine wasn’t dropping any.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Have you expanded to F3 and H3? Wondering if it opens up when you expand to those.
    Yes. I am fully expanded. It looks like they have forgotten about this square.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    For me it is also blocked until I progress further in part III, it will take time as the resources requirements is high. Also it takes a lot of crafting time. Let's see if it opens once the mine is level 7, latest will be level 8 if it follows the mermaid arc principle.
    Ah that makes sense. I haven?t gone back to look at the mermaid arc. Currently gathering resources for level 7.

Quote Originally Posted by rjwmlw117 View Post
    Anyone else having any issues getting the gnomish mine to upgrade to level 2? I had all the supplies I needed and hit "build" but nothing appeared to happen. Goal didn't complete and move on to step 3 of part 2. But when I tried it again my resources were down by the amount needed to upgrade. I tried force closing and it appeared to fix the problem as the resources were back and I thought it was just a server glitch but when I tried it again the same thing happened and I am now missing the resources. I've seen enough rollbacks and galloping horses to know all about the game syncing issues and what to do to lessen them and I didn't see either of those things happen this time. It just plain didn't upgrade even though it took my resources. I've turned in a ticket to support but I'm not too hopefully I'll have an answer before they leave for the weekend. Just wondered if anyone else had the same thing happen to them.
    It happened to me too. I just powered through and sacrificed the duplicate resources. Wasn?t in the mood for no support from support :-/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by castledonia View Post
    It happened to me too. I just powered through and sacrificed the duplicate resources. Wasn?t in the mood for no support from support :-/
    Was reported in an earlier post that you have to level up to level 1 before you can reach level 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thanks. It says from mine so I thought maybe the mine dropped them, but mine wasn?t dropping any.
    I think they are really rare drops, not a common one.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I am finding that the Wisterium Tree and the Magnoliopal Tree are not dropping anything worthwhile. It is unfortunate, considering their cost.