Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I find the trips to the Mining Adventures fruitful, sometimes.

Mining Adventure
    Storable: No
    Info: Go deep within the mine!
    Type: Adventure
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted In: King's Keep, Queen's Court
    Requirements: 3 Jeweled Flower, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate II
    Arc: A Little Gnomish IV
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Production Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534

so far in 4 trips, I manage to get from that: 1 geode rock, 1 geode ore, 1 gnomish flag, 3 mithril, some silver, 1 simple glue, 1 mine beam, 1 mine block, 1 firefly cage !

Attachment 63087
    Thanks for the info. It is making me reconsider the adventure. I will try to pepper them in to increase my chances of the Gnomish Flags, Firefly Cages, and choppables. I really appreciate you sharing.

Also, I like your golden path to riches. Looks like your gnomes are working hard to help you finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW and Sylvan for your nice comment.
    These trips to the mining adventure are basically free because, besides the 13 Larkspurites that we need for Goal 5 and the 7 Glimmeragate for the Luminous Gem in Goal 1, I don't see any other use for the Penstemonium, the Gnomish Emerald, the Jeweled Flower, The Omelets. the Larkspurite, the Glimmeragate.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Still receiving drops after event is completed. Please update on what's going on with this info that a few others have already posted about days ago...

Farm Supplier
    I can no longer craft Gnomish items after completing the goals. Is this by design? The crafts from "What Storms May Come" are still available and are sometimes part of Elven trades.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thank you SW and Sylvan for your nice comment.
    These trips to the mining adventure are basically free because, besides the 13 Larkspurites that we need for Goal 5 and the 7 Glimmeragate for the Luminous Gem in Goal 1, I don't see any other use for the Penstemonium, the Gnomish Emerald, the Jeweled Flower, The Omelets. the Larkspurite, the Glimmeragate.
    Do you have any good sources for tomatoes? I am looking for something that drops multiple tomatoes at once.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked the team already about a couple of things including if gnomish items will become requested items for Elven trades; and if there can be an expiry added to crafting the Goblin Thief for those players that don't want to craft one when they have completed all goals up to part 4. Once I have answers to all my questions I'll report back.
    Update:
    1. The goblin thief craft will remain until it's been completed. It will not have an expiry date attached to it at this stage.

2. Crafts disappear by design once all goals are complete.

3. Elven trades will incorporate the gnomish items that will continue to drop post completion of the storyline at some point in the future.

4. Goblin thief and goblin bandit spawns is under consideration to stop post completion.

Help! Im stuck! Im still working on upgrading my gnomish mine to level 4. How can i get gnomish gold and penstemonium. Im almost out of coins from purchasing geodes and ores and they dont drop any..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Help! Im stuck! Im still working on upgrading my gnomish mine to level 4. How can i get gnomish gold and penstemonium. Im almost out of coins from purchasing geodes and ores and they dont drop any..
    You are trying the right places. The ore drops the gnomish gold but it is rare. The rock should drop the penstemonium. They will also very rarely drop from the Mine.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Look at the inventory post on page 1 as I'm right up to date with drops and tracking inventory given I'm nearly finished. Wait for the mine to drop the geode items to save buying more if you're out of coins.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You are trying the right places. The ore drops the gnomish gold but it is rare. The rock should drop the penstemonium. They will also very rarely drop from the Mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Look at the inventory post on page 1 as I'm right up to date with drops and tracking inventory given I'm nearly finished. Wait for the mine to drop the geode items to save buying more if you're out of coins.
    Thank you! I will keep trying. I was just wondering maybe i could get them in some places that im not aware of.