Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    My neighbor fears my firefly collecting is amuck because I get none. For every 180K I spend, I may get 1, if I’m lucky ��. I have never gotten more than 1 and she gets multiples. For now, I’m taking a break from this story line. I’m hesitant to spend anymore coins as the collections are pitiful. If anyone has a solution, I’m all ears��..BTW, even Gimbel gives me nothing.
    I have about the same ratio! I have everything to upgrade to level 10, but hold off to make some collector items. But that will be insane costly.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Gimble had dropped me multiple Gnomish flags and now hasn't in a very long time. I wonder if this has changed based upon my progress through the storyline or other changes? (I'm on the last step of Part III but silver and fireflies are painfully slow to be able to make the cages)

I?m having the same problem. I have spent sooo many coins on Geode Ore & I received 2 Fireflies. I am getting very tired of not finishing because of not getting the drops we need!

I finished gnomish storyline & I received items I don't need anymore as a prize. We get the gnomish chest after upgrading mine to level 10. We still receive supplies from the mine. And we get a geode rock after finishing last expansion when we longer need it. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I finished gnomish storyline & I received items I don't need anymore as a prize. We get the gnomish chest after upgrading mine to level 10. We still receive supplies from the mine. And we get a geode rock after finishing last expansion when we longer need it. Am I missing something? Thanks.
    The Elves will be asking for it soon.. just like the Mermaid stuff... surprised have not seen a request yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. The area we can expand to had items we no longer need. When I finished the expansion was no longer available and I had to exit out to reset the game. The Poppy character also apparently drops supplies we no longer need. I sure hope we have a use for it down the road but it would be nice if they let us know what the deal is.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Interesting first trip to the Mining Adventure (3 Jeweled Flowers, 10 Gnomish Omelet, 4 Glimmeragate) - 1 day

I got 1 geode ore, 1 mine beam, 1 simple glue

not bad, I am definitely going deep again
    My first adventure I got a gnomish flag. That's worth 6 gnomish silver so definitely worth it.(I'm finding that silver rather elusive, plus expensive.)

Executive Chef
    7 Geode ores in a row with no gold. Am I missing a trick? Should I be getting them from somewhere else? I need about 40 more!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    7 Geode ores in a row with no gold. Am I missing a trick? Should I be getting them from somewhere else? I need about 40 more!
    Gold was never really an issue, it is getting the Flies that cost 2 legs + 2 arms!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Gold was never really an issue, it is getting the Flies that cost 2 legs + 2 arms!
    Then I'm sure I'm missing a trick. Gnomish gold is definitely an issue for me. 7 Geode ores without any seems a lot, so I can't help thinking there's another supply I'm missing, especially when you say it wasn't an issue for you. Is there another supply?