Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dragon Tales 3/29/22: Fancy Filigree | Jeweled Dragon

Unfortunately the only way to complete the event would be to skip those tasks with gold
    I got stuck on the last event with no black dragon too

I?ve still had no luck breeding the coronation this time though, keep getting 16 and 21 hour dragons T_T
    Last edited by kirsty0505; 04-05-22 at 04:55 AM.

I'm still trying for the coronation Dragon too...tried so many combos and just getting rare and super rare with long incubation times. Even if I get it, I can't finish without spending as time is running out. So disappointing, same as last time.

I?ve pretty much given up now too
    At least half of the eggs I?ve had have been 16 or 21 hours
    I?ll carry on trying though and may get the lattice dragon if I can breed the coronation in time

Rhino Keeper
    Not able to breed the uncommon common dragon again. S8 needs to remove a ton of old commons again. They did such previously. They also need to delete the dozens of excess items in storage left over from previous events. Things like gems could also go. These things take up memory and burden older devices.

It?s not even commons that I?ve been getting
    Most of my outcomes have been rares but it?s the common I need
    Can?t even boosted breed to get it because it will be more unlikely

Rhino Keeper
    Oh this just takes the bloody CAKE.

I surprisingly bred the 'Common' dragon, and I was able to get up to 'Chapter 8: Act 1' (Raise Lattice Dragon to level 5). I knew that I had to craft it and that it would take at least 7 hours before it was crafted, then another 7 hours to hatch it from the nest.

I returned this evening, only to find that I am still on 'Chapter 8: Act 1', but NO Lattice dragon is even in crafting!! It not only rolled back my progress, but the Lattice dragon now says I'm MISSING an ITEM!!

I absolutely DID have the requirements of all 4 pieces required in order to craft this dragon, hence how it moved forward to 'Chapter 8, Act 1', without skipping any goals with gold.

I have no idea whether it's now going to be even possible for me to be able to finish this event, seeing as I'm missing 7hrs to craft the dragon, 7hrs to *hatch* the dragon, more to EVOLVE the dragon, AND finish related tasks, when I can only start accomplishing any of this, *after* someone gets back to me on this issue!

This is so incredibly upsetting to have encountered this, especially when the Common dragon is already so hard to breed, and I hadn't even expected to be able to get it for the Tales. This is the absolute WORST rollback I've experienced as of late, and definitely one of the most frustrating. I've just now submitted a ticket, but no idea how it'll be resolved, because I *would* have been able to complete this Tales, and now I most definitely *cannot*.

Rhino Keeper
    And again I cannot hatch the required dragon to continue with this event, like always. I have tried for 3 days now.

Is this somehow intended so only a few can get past chapter 6? Just wondering, because with this account, I could never craft the required dragon for any event and to me, it seems strange to put such a task on a limited time event.

Farm Supplier
    I didn?t get it either, tried constantly but kept getting mostly 16 and 21 hour dragons, my last 1 with 19 hours of event left was a 22 hour wizard
    I?ll still try next time and hopefully we?ll all have better luck

P.s. this is the same account as kirsty0505 above but something screwed up on my bakery story that they couldn?t fix and support had to put all my progress for my games on a new account

Well, another Dragon Tales bust on both accounts trying to breed a so-called common Coronation dragon.
    On the plus side I finally got a Cache dragon from the LAST Dragon Tales event!
    Really Storm8?? Really?!?!?!?

Farm Supplier
    Hah! Same on getting the one from the last event. I ALSO got the Coronation ... AFTER I had given up & not bothered logging in for the last 12 hrs of the Tales!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234