Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebb Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    That?s fantastic, thanks for providing. I?ve actually got one too, I can?t believe it!!

Have a good day
    Really? Congratulations! The earlier you can breed the dragon the more points you can accumulate, and you got it very early in the event. Good luck!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Not for me yet, I got a metal dragon that needs a new habitat built, an aetherstorm that needs a new habitat and my current egg is another 12 hour winter

Probably a good job I?m heading to work and can?t be on for a while to give the habitats time to build otherwise I could see my gold dropping

I got 1
    Now to hopefully start watching the points roll in

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty0505 View Post
    I got 1
    Now to hopefully start watching the points roll in
    yay!

What level are you? If you need a neighbor for sending maps and materials and so forth, feel free to add me as a neighbor.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Sent a request
    I?m level 37
    In game name is just dragon paradise, I didn?t realise I?d have to pay gold if I wanted to change it later

I?m wondering if there?s another use for the crowns we see in the crafting building or are they only used to craft an ebb dragon?
    Minor
    Novice
    Great
    Mighty
    Omega

I got 1 ebb dragon from breeding and 1 from crafting so now I can fully evolve 1 whilst the other goes on quests but not sure if there?s a use for anymore

Executive Chef
    I?m wondering if there?s another use for the crowns we see in the crafting building or are they only used to craft an ebb dragon?
    Minor
    Novice
    Great
    Mighty
    Omega

I got 1 ebb dragon from breeding and 1 from crafting so now I can fully evolve 1 whilst the other goes on quests but not sure if there?s a use for anymore
    There is no other use for those crowns than to craft Ebb dragons. I don't know if you are able to disenchant dragons for Essence yet. If so, you could craft one to trade for Essence, but it would be a miniscule amount of Essence - maybe 4?

The only other thing worth crafting that I can atm is the marble keys but may get another ebb dragon just to disenchant
    That was 1 of the 1st quests that popped up in game so could do it right from the beginning, it didn?t say that disinchanting meant getting rid of the dragon though annoyingly

I got just over 12.5k in the end so earned the reward dragons but came 3rd place so just missed out on the tide dragon

Unfortunately for the new event though I?ve just set most of my farms to upgrade, I didn?t realise another event would follow immediately after

Executive Chef
    I got just over 12.5k in the end so earned the reward dragons but came 3rd place so just missed out on the tide dragon

Unfortunately for the new event though I?ve just set most of my farms to upgrade, I didn?t realise another event would follow immediately after
    Events are always back to back with no break. It is Dragon Tales for 10 days, then leaderboard for 7 days, then Dragon Tales for 10 days again. Just a constant back and forth between the two. You'll still have plenty of time to catch up. The first several days of the Tales are pretty slow, and then it picks up about halfway through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast