Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebb Dragon

Executive Chef

Ebb Dragon

The new common dragon needed for the new leaderboard that started March 22, 2022, is the Ebb Dragon. It can be bred using Blue and Tropic. I got 2 in a row using Waterway Dragon and Diamond dragon.

Make that 4 in a row.
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-22-22 at 11:34 AM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it twice. First tropic and water then on second island with tropic and mercury. Tropic and blue possible fails are Athletic 11 hours, lunar ram 16 hours, and awoken 6 hours. Tropic and mercury adds crusader 44 hours, ridgeback 41 hours, beryl 32 hours and Mercury 1 hour. There may be some others too, I’m not sure

How many hours is the ebb dragon egg?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty0505 View Post
    How many hours is the ebb dragon egg?
    4 hours.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Can we please have a picture of the egg?

Farm Supplier
    While you were breeding those four in a row, did you get a photo of the egg by any chance?

Farm Supplier
    Photo of the egg??

Executive Chef
    No, I did not get a photo as I was not that forward thinking. At least I thought to make a thread for the dragon and provide breeding combo. If I get another one I will share a photo. It is various shades of blue and some white.

When I see an egg that I have never seen before, I typically realize that it is the egg I was going for. In other words, if you see an egg that you have never seen before and it has a 4 hour timer, it is probably the dragon you are looking for.

Dragon can be obtained using Tropic and Blue or White and Blue.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ebb Dragon egg.png 
Views:	232 
Size:	559.7 KB 
ID:	62654

It's the one on the right.

Farm Supplier
    That?s fantastic, thanks for providing. I?ve actually got one too, I can?t believe it!!

Have a good day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast