Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ebb Dragon

Ouch well hopefully ppl will post some info on this new event soon and I can get an idea of what?s coming for when my farms are done

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty0505 View Post
    Ouch well hopefully ppl will post some info on this new event soon and I can get an idea of what?s coming for when my farms are done
    Every Dragon Tales follows the exact same format/formula, so if you find a sticky thread about another Dragon Tales, you will know what is coming up. The only thing that changes is the name of the dragons. So the tasks for Day 1 are: Plant 6 Firapples. Harvest 6 Firapples. Feed any dragons 5 times. Plant any 6 crops. (I usually do Impruberries because they are ready in 30 seconds, and then you can go on to plant whatever you want.) Then I usually use 5 gold to skip to the next day, and that day's tasks are: Feed any dragons 8 time. Plant 3 Impruberries. Collect Hidden Eggs from breeding. Start crafting your Cameo dragon.

Have you pressed "Start" yet on the event? If you haven't pressed Start yet, then you can wait until tomorrow and have an extra day to complete the event.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I already hit start
    My 1st task is plant 4 firapples so different to the norm already
    I?m level 42 now too so wouldn?t have thought I?m still on beginners tasks
    Good to know it?s roughly the same though

You can find the thread for the newest Dragon Tales here!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Jeweled-Dragon
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123