Thread: Elvin Reliquary Crafts Help!!

Rhino Keeper

Elvin Reliquary Crafts Help!!

I?ve been searching all over and can?t seem to find the info on what some of the items in the Elven Reliquary are for so I?m hoping someone here can help me. What are the elven spices, magic headband, ancient pottery, etc for? I remember when I first unlocked the Elven Reliquary I had goals to make the elvenite node and glimmerite elixir but after that I had no goals to craft the other items in the Elven Reliquary. So what are the other craftable things for (magic headband, elven spices, ancient pottery)?? I?m assuming there must be a reason for them but I have no idea what. What is the purpose of the elven reliquary after the initial goals of crafting an elvenite node and glimerite elixir?

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They don't have a use as yet... Finish the goals and make a few spare items and then you can ignore this crafting building. I craft things occasionally just to get use up spare resources.