Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

Why is anyone not telling us the reason Farm Story no longer gets updates and be supportable for higher iOS devices? I know it costs a lot of money to update and run game servers but is it harder to speak up and explain?

I bet a staff saw this thread. WHY ISN'T ANYONE SPEAKING UP?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for the game and I can understand your frustration. No one is ignoring you. This is an older legacy game which is available to play but as far as I understand will not have new content releases. I can only speculate that discussions of the nature as to *why* are not forum appropriate otherwise it would have been posted. All forum posts are seen by S8 so they are aware of your continued interest in the game. We all have games we have enjoyed that have been discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for the game and I can understand your frustration. No one is ignoring you. This is an older legacy game which is available to play but as far as I understand will not have new content releases. I can only speculate that discussions of the nature as to *why* are not forum appropriate otherwise it would have been posted. All forum posts are seen by S8 so they are aware of your continued interest in the game. We all have games we have enjoyed that have been discontinued.
    Glad to see that no one is ignoring me. If there will be no more new contents, could the game at least have all of the seasonal/limited items removed from the game back permanently? I understand everything is hard for the company but still this is possible

If S8 is aware that everyone is so interested in Farm1, could they give at least an explanation why they decided to discontinue this game and not Bakery and Restaurant 1? And what can be done to bring the removed/limited/seasonal items back to the game? Please answer Thank you. I have had multiple dreams in my sleep of Farm 1 having new contents. I hope this dream comes true Hoping to hear from S8, scottnickangel.

And if it's possible, please update to 64-bit. I'm not sure which costed more money. Updating this game to 64-bit or restricting us from posting on non-nbr walls.
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 04-08-22 at 06:22 AM.

Agreed. If S8 can't save this game by themselves, we players can give the help S8 needs.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    If S8 is aware that everyone is so interested in Farm1, could they give at least an explanation why they decided to discontinue this game and not Bakery and Restaurant 1? And what can be done to bring the removed/limited/seasonal items back to the game? Please answer Thank you. I have had multiple dreams in my sleep of Farm 1 having new contents. I hope this dream comes true Hoping to hear from S8, scottnickangel.
    Hello, and thank you for your feedback! We will be having a few sales on items throughout 2022, and seasonal items will be included!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello, and thank you for your feedback! We will be having a few sales on items throughout 2022, and seasonal items will be included!
    Thank you so much for the sale! I'm glad this game is finally having more support! Thank you all for liking this wonderful game!
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 04-17-22 at 05:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    Thank you so much for the sale! I'm glad this game is finally having more support! Thank you all for liking this wonderful game!
    Omgosh you still have it on your device and can still play? I haven?t been able to for years and I miss it a lot. There?s no other game like it that I can find. I really got a lot of enjoyment and stress-reduction from playing the original Farm Story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast