Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Shamrock and Roll - 2022 Mar 17 (15 Days)

I agree! I have not finished one goal in BS but I've never had problems finishing RS. I'm Irish and I'd love to have the goal items for this one but I've just started my 7hr bake. It's completely a waste of my time to even play because, excuse me, 38 10hr bake??!! Are you trying to make people stop playing?? I've already lost 9 neighbors that I couldn't afford to lose because they can't finish the goals either. And the fact that the items to build the ovens are so few and far between means these goals are unattainable. I refuse to spend my actual money to buy gems to get decor.

Farm Supplier
    Another goal I can't complete. :-( I agree, too many parts, too many dishes... Too stressful. I don't mind a challenge. But feel like I'm working a 24 hr job and no results for my time. Lack of sleep. Why do I bother? I keep thinking maybe this time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbycatc View Post
    Another goal I can't complete. :-( I agree, too many parts, too many dishes... Too stressful. I don't mind a challenge. But feel like I'm working a 24 hr job and no results for my time. Lack of sleep. Why do I bother? I keep thinking maybe this time?
    Exactly!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I think the gazebo should be 4x4 idk 🤷*♀️ just me thinking it would be better
    Yep. I just paid gems to complete that last stretch of cooking so I could get the gazebo and I wish I hadn?t cause it?s so small!!! Super annoying.
    *Stay Strange Darklings!!*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345