Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    I'm doing it for the artwork and that it is a chapter event; if it weren't a chapter event I don't know if I would do it despite the adorable CUTENESS. These full on, resource and time intensive events back to back to back are waaaaay too much for me. I hardly ever do events now.
    You'll forget its cuteness once you get to Chapter 5 and you'll start to curse it when you get to Chapter 9

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Remember everyone that we?ll need to send out for adventures 3 times tomorrow so start any 24-hr long adventures today with caution.

Also, 2 collects from tavern on day 8
    Thank you for the reminder. I was just about to collect from my Gothic Keep and would have set out on another adventure

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Help, im stuck!! Chapter 2, Step 2.

I placed and built the Rainwater Mill. Then bought 8 pretty toads? all fine. Left the game for a while, returned to find no toads, and the option to purchase the toads is now locked by goal.

I have force closed 3 times on 2 devices and i am still stuck!
    My issue resolved itself after a couple of hours. The pretty toads unlocked themselves.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Rainwater Mill step clears when you build it after buying and placing.
    Thanks! Worked a charm!

BTW, I had reset on frogs too, had to buy them 2x.

Good luck, everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    My issue resolved itself after a couple of hours. The pretty toads unlocked themselves.
    Same for me, had to wait 1 hour.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you for the reminder. I was just about to collect from my Gothic Keep and would have set out on another adventure
    I do the shorter Toadstool Adventure to stock up on mushroom caps when an event adventure is upcoming!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Get an urgent report into Support ASAP!

so the Ogre Pond that we recently got in an event isn't counting towards "ponds". The Fairy Pond, which I believe I got from either a storyline or a sale, is working. This is really disappointing/frustrating, that event items aren't coded as the general game items of the same name. What's the point of doing events, obtaining, and then displaying these things, if they don't work for gameplay? Don't call it a "pond" if it isn't acting like one! Call it something else!
    Agreed. I collected from multiple "ponds" from previous events and they didn't count. Please change this S8. I keep out all these other ponds from past events and they should count for future events. Only makes sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I like chapter events, although being on PDT means I start a new day at midnight and often stay up waaaay too late! Chapter events do mean a lot of waiting in the early days, but usually are not energy or rare resource draining. The prizes are very attractive regardless of drops.
    I like Chapter events because it's not this non-stop choppy-chop-chop like with the previous event. Plus it's on the time-line of the player. You can choose when you want to play the next chapter (of course once it's available). It's a way less stressful event for me since I work so much. And yes the prizes are so good for this event. Love all of it.

Fashion Designer
    Does purchasing the value pack with the 3 Frogs count against how many you can get in the market?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Does purchasing the value pack with the 3 Frogs count against how many you can get in the market?
    yes
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast