Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Counts towards 'Ponds' requirement - Faerie Pond, Swampy Pond, Koi Pond, Fall Pond, Rustic Wells
    Doesn't count - Gentle Pond, Butterfly Pond, Faerie Tribute, Faerie Garden, Blossom Bridge, Hydronous Hollow, Ogre, any fountains (Greek, Stone, Garden, Princess Lorelei’s).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    What?s the secret to getting starter pack? It says to double click but that does nothing. I?ve never had a problem in purchasing them previously but think something has changed.
    Dunno if I’m of any assistance milady,but I just upgraded to an iPad Pro and when I want to purchase something,I have to double click the on/off button on the side of my iPad. Maybe yours is the same? I’m sure you’re more aware of things than I tho.

I'm doing it for the artwork and that it is a chapter event; if it weren't a chapter event I don't know if I would do it despite the adorable CUTENESS. These full on, resource and time intensive events back to back to back are waaaaay too much for me. I hardly ever do events now.

Forced closed 4 times to get the first task of chap 2, placing the pond, to tick as completed.

Nope.

The events have been wonderfully in-buggy imo compared to a couple of years ago. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, the chapters are short in the beginning so the delay here isn't necessarily a big deal.

I don't DARE proceed until it's fixed cuz I may make things even worse.

Thanks in advance for fixing, S8!

Executive Chef
    Yep placing the Water Mill doesn’t work.
    Please fix asap Storm8.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    The Rainwater Mill step clears when you build it after buying and placing.

Fashion Designer
    Help, im stuck!! Chapter 2, Step 2.

I placed and built the Rainwater Mill. Then bought 8 pretty toads… all fine. Left the game for a while, returned to find no toads, and the option to purchase the toads is now locked by goal.

I have force closed 3 times on 2 devices and i am still stuck!
    Last edited by jtm101; 03-18-22 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Fixed naming of items
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes same here but it eventually stayed put after a few tries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Help, im stuck!! Chapter 2, Step 2.

I placed and built the Rainwater Mill. Then bought 8 pretty toads… all fine. Left the game for a while, returned to find no toads, and the option to purchase the toads is now locked by goal.

I have force closed 3 times on 2 devices and i am still stuck!
    This might be a stupid question, but is your Rainwater Mill still there and built?

Rhino Keeper
    Remember everyone that we’ll need to send out for adventures 3 times tomorrow so start any 24-hr long adventures today with caution.

Also, 2 collects from tavern on day 8

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast