Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

New Resident
    So I finished the leafy frond. Games says to upgrade the mill but does not give me the screen that allows me to upgrade it, just the timer to collect from it. I only have 4 hours left and can’t upgrade the mill.

Farm Supplier
    Well it has been 3 days since I have been able to play. Can?t log in on my IPhone or IPad. I contacted Customer Support & posted in the bugs/issues. Still not working. Sorry if you sent me a neighbor request for anything.

A quick question - I started later and hadnt much time to play, so Im behind - in the game it says 4 days left, but in the storybook it‘s 3 days - this means 3 sth right? So I should be on lv 7?

And Im really sorry, that you all cant log in! I always need a few trys but than I manage it. My big problem, is visiting other kingdoms, takes ,hours’. If you need neighbours, add me. Maybe I can help.

I thought i was going crazy.. finished event placed her than had to leave game and now I can’t find her.. thought it was just me that misplaced her somewhere in my mess of a kingdom. But others have same issue looks like. Did you message support? I tried restarting but that did not work.

Anyone having trouble with boots, do a hard close of game. I was able to get them in 2 hours. Usually I just keep checking and checking without closing the game, but it doesn’t seem to refresh. Hard close refreshed fast. Hope that helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    I thought i was going crazy.. finished event placed her than had to leave game and now I can’t find her.. thought it was just me that misplaced her somewhere in my mess of a kingdom. But others have same issue looks like. Did you message support? I tried restarting but that did not work.
    Yes, seems to have happened to several of us. I know exactly where I placed her and she was gone the next time I opened the game; even hunted via edit in case she donned the cloak of invisibility. I did submit a ticket and fully expect to get the Rain Faerie returned on Monday when support is back at work. My mill is level 10 so obviously finished timely.

Thank you 🙂

Same here. My rain Faerie appeared then the game crashed and now I can’t find he anywhere.

Fashion Designer
    My first collection from the Rain Faerie was one spellbound dew. I'm mostly maxed on those now, ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    Attachment 62682

All done! Already got two earth wisps from her ☺️
    Lucky. I?ve been locked out since 20th March