Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    If you use 20 Gems to advance to Chapter 2, when does Chapter 3 open?
    You have to wait to day 3 even if you rush chapter 2 w gems. Each chapter name releases on that numbered day unless gemmed, but it doesn't advance further than that. If someone gemmed through 8 days, they would have to wait over a week for chapter 9.

Hope that makes sense. : )

Farm Supplier
    Thanks no reason to rush

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Thank you! Does anyone know what the Rain Fairy drops? Would love to know if she is a daily or weekly energy dropper? If she only drops feasts or other supplies I?ll definitely pass on this event since I was unable to complete the last 2 but a weekly energy dropper or a daily energy dropper similar to a unicorn is something I would definitely try for.
    No, she is not an energy or feast dropper. Like the post you are quoting, it says that post 7 shows the potential drops, which includes things like trade tickets, expansion permits, earth wisps, wisp lanterns, and spellbound dew. So expansion supplies.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Yawn. A storybook event...yay. Not. Get thru a chapter quick then have to wait til next day. Gem ahead,then you have to wait longer,unless you continue to gem ahead,which increase as you go along. And the grand prize drops expansion supplies, which we all know by now, the expansion permits will be few and far between. Definitely be skipping this one. And unless you?re in it just for the pretty faerie,I?d say a lot of people will do the same. Might be time to go back to the council storyline. Have fun folks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    You have to wait to day 3 even if you rush chapter 2 w gems. Each chapter name releases on that numbered day unless gemmed, but it doesn't advance further than that. If someone gemmed through 8 days, they would have to wait over a week for chapter 9.

Hope that makes sense. : )
    So players that provide info about all the chapter payed gems?? Also how or why is it beneficial to wait until the final step of each chapter in order to continue on? I've seen it mentioned before for chapter events but I never understood it : (

Executive Chef
    I like chapter events, although being on PDT means I start a new day at midnight and often stay up waaaay too late! Chapter events do mean a lot of waiting in the early days, but usually are not energy or rare resource draining. The prizes are very attractive regardless of drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    So players that provide info about all the chapter payed gems?? Also how or why is it beneficial to wait until the final step of each chapter in order to continue on? I've seen it mentioned before for chapter events but I never understood it : (
    Yes, the players would have gemmed ahead. The reason to wait until the end of the day to upgrade (normally final step each day) is that crafts shut down once the upgrade is done and you have to wait until the new day starts to make more. So a lot of players like to make as many crafts as possible (needed for future upgrades) to get ahead.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yes, the players would have gemmed ahead. The reason to wait until the end of the day to upgrade (normally final step each day) is that crafts shut down once the upgrade is done and you have to wait until the new day starts to make more. So a lot of players like to make as many crafts as possible (needed for future upgrades) to get ahead.
    Ahhh okay now I understand it. I'll do that from now on. Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    For newer players, you will likely have to request items from neighbors in a couple of future days. So now is a good time to request more neighbors if you do not have many.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    For newer players, you will likely have to request items from neighbors in a couple of future days. So now is a good time to request more neighbors if you do not have many.
    And the people active on this forum are good people to add as neighbors as they play often. If you need active neighbors, post and forum members typically respond with their ID’s if they are accepting new neighbors.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast