Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

I apparently placed the building too early and now the story won? t start. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    I apparently placed the building too early and now the story won? t start. Any suggestions?
    Get an urgent report into Support ASAP!

so the Ogre Pond that we recently got in an event isn't counting towards "ponds". The Fairy Pond, which I believe I got from either a storyline or a sale, is working. This is really disappointing/frustrating, that event items aren't coded as the general game items of the same name. What's the point of doing events, obtaining, and then displaying these things, if they don't work for gameplay? Don't call it a "pond" if it isn't acting like one! Call it something else!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Chapter 2
    Goal 2: Tend Pretty Toads 0/12 (higher levels)
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Rainwater Mill to Level 2 (Muddy Water 15, Rainy Water 15)

Chapter 3
    Goal 1: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend off Giant Toad (found near Farmhouses!) 0/6
    Goal 3: Free the Baby Toads 0/3 (Adventure: Baby Toads 1, Water 5, Hides 5) 2 hours, speed up 8 gems
    Drops from the Adventure: Raincloud, Raindropette (4 hour collection time), Rainflower Faerie, Lily Pads, Magic Drops
    Goal 4: Tend Rainflower Saplings 0/10
    Last edited by Stymie52; 03-17-22 at 03:08 PM.

Does anyone know if you get gold coins from this event or crowns or Scrolls ?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    No crowns or scrolls are listed as rewards for this event.

I'll have all the goals available on page 1 in about 2 hours. (Bit too early for me atm!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Maybe I missed it but I haven?t seen anything saying what the final prize is! I was unable to finish the last 2 events so I?m really hesitant to even start another one unless the final prize is a really good energy dropper. I?m so tired of wasting all my time, energy and resources on events that I can?t finish either because some of the requirements (like gold nuggets for example) aren?t posted until days into the event or because the event is almost impossible to finish unless you can log in every 2 hours which is extremely unrealistic for those of us with jobs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    You must go to the event button on the right side of your screen. It gives you the choice to start or wait.

Once you start, you will have 1 chapter open on each of 10 days. Finishing a chapter quickly will not open the next chapter. Each new chapter starts at 12am PST.

At about chapter 4, you will not want to finish the current chapter until the next chapter would start. Waiting enables you to continue to collect need crafting/upgrade materials.

Usually in Storybook events, the crafting/upgrade materials only drop while a chapter is open.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Maybe I missed it but I haven?t seen anything saying what the final prize is! I was unable to finish the last 2 events so I?m really hesitant to even start another one unless the final prize is a really good energy dropper. I?m so tired of wasting all my time, energy and resources on events that I can?t finish either because some of the requirements (like gold nuggets for example) aren?t posted until days into the event or because the event is almost impossible to finish unless you can log in every 2 hours which is extremely unrealistic for those of us with jobs!
    Grand prize is the Rain Faerie. Post 7 second picture show potential drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	187F9345-5B46-4624-ACBC-37DF037777BF.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	62589

Farm Supplier
    If you use 20 Gems to advance to Chapter 2, when does Chapter 3 open?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Grand prize is the Rain Faerie. Post 7 second picture show potential drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	187F9345-5B46-4624-ACBC-37DF037777BF.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	62589
    Thank you! Does anyone know what the Rain Fairy drops? Would love to know if she is a daily or weekly energy dropper? If she only drops feasts or other supplies I?ll definitely pass on this event since I was unable to complete the last 2 but a weekly energy dropper or a daily energy dropper similar to a unicorn is something I would definitely try for.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast