Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I agree, the grown trees really are lovely.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86E4D5BE-21A0-40A8-A734-832D0053CE55.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	262.1 KB 
ID:	62620

Executive Chef
    My fully grown rain flower trees are only dropping rain flower fairies and not the blooms. So annoying I am still waiting to upgrade for chapter 2. Hate falling behind. Assume I just need to be patient !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've done 2 more adventures without getting any saplings. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I'm not gonna finish now.
    Thanks for all your help, SW. I really appreciate all you do for CS players, not just me.
    I can imagine how frustrated you are, however: don't give up. The sapling day and day after(chapter 3 and 4) take no time (except 2 adventures in chapter 4) to finish. You can catch up in about 5 hours once the saplings arrive (just have an adventure ready to collect at the start of Chapter 4 and Chapter 5).

Even Chapter 5 will allow you to catch up (just requires lots of active neighbors).

ALSO: I had to tend 10 raindrops in chapter 4.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I can imagine how frustrated you are, however: don't give up. The sapling day and day after(chapter 3 and 4) take no time (except 2 adventures in chapter 4) to finish. You can catch up in about 5 hours once the saplings arrive (just have an adventure ready to collect at the start of Chapter 4 and Chapter 5).

Even Chapter 5 will allow you to catch up (just requires lots of active neighbors).

ALSO: I had to tend 10 raindrops in chapter 4.
    Thanks! I appreciate your kind words & time you took to respond. This is why I'm still playing after all these years. There are such wonderful players in this game.😘
    We'll see how things progress. I guess I'm gonna bite the bullet & buy a gem tree & see if that'll keep me going until someone can resolve the issue for me.
    Again thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've done 2 more adventures without getting any saplings. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I'm not gonna finish now.
    Thanks for all your help, SW. I really appreciate all you do for CS players, not just me.
    Meme, I agree with HuckleTown. Don't throw in the towel! I am on Chapter 9. I have found that the neighbor requests in Chapter 9 chewed up the most time so far. Otherwise, if you keep collecting everything from Raindropette, Raindrop, Pretty Toads, Rainclouds, and of course, Rainflower Trees, you will be able to keep crafting elements needed to upgrade. I find that I am getting through each of the chapters pretty quickly. There are not exorbitant amounts of anything required, as there are in some events. I am sure S8 will make some adjustments because so many players are having issues. Even if they don't, this event is very possible to finish in the time left. Good luck to all!

Host(ess)
    Why I don't get any saplings from adventure, I'm stuck at chapter 3 now, no saplings in my inventory, force closed many times, also not use, even in the market the sapling is still locked by goal........Why.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've sent up a distress signal to the team for some urgent assistance for the saplings. Hopefully it will be seen soon as it's monitored all the time.
    I am so happy to be wrong in thinking there is no Support over the weekend! I do believe people are working on this, I've had numerous rollbacks this AM which I think means the game code is bring adjusted.

I did get a fully grown Tree drop from an adventure, so if people have the resources to keep going on Adventures that may help if you get one. I've been collecting from hide and water droppers and plan on going for adventures pretty much every 2 hours, all day, the first 3-4 days of these kind of events. I'll wait to craft toads. I find I get a fair amount of event drops doing this "near constant Adventure" thing early on, it makes the later Chapters easier.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    Why I don't get any saplings from adventure, I'm stuck at chapter 3 now, no saplings in my inventory, force closed many times, also not use, even in the market the sapling is still locked by goal........Why.....
    lol oft, don't panic. Put in a support ticket. Send an adventure so it's ready to collect when you need it.

Once S8 corrects the saplings, you'll be able to get through chapters 3,4 and even 5 pretty quickly. I predict you'll catch up in less than 24 hours from the time you get the saplings.

MEME: I don't think you need to spend gems on the tree. I feel confident you can catch up without spending gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I agree, the grown trees really are lovely.

Name:	86E4D5BE-21A0-40A8-A734-832D0053CE55.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	262.1 KB 
ID:	62620
    Me too, I got two extra. For some reason the color and design just called out to me!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am so happy to be wrong in thinking there is no Support over the weekend! I do believe people are working on this, I've had numerous rollbacks this AM which I think means the game code is bring adjusted.

I did get a fully grown Tree drop from an adventure, so if people have the resources to keep going on Adventures that may help if you get one. I've been collecting from hide and water droppers and plan on going for adventures pretty much every 2 hours, all day, the first 3-4 days of these kind of events. I'll wait to craft toads. I find I get a fair amount of event drops doing this "near constant Adventure" thing early on, it makes the later Chapters easier.
    I agree with Sofia, this is the best strategy, the adventures drop extra valuable items regularly.

Name:	IMG_0238.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	482.6 KB 
ID:	62623

Anika looks intrigued by the look of these newcomers...