Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    yes
    Really? They are a different type of frog. But I haven't tried it, so I don't know.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    A million thanks?that was the trick 👍. I had also just gotten an I pad pro, but never would have figured it out🤗
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Does purchasing the value pack with the 3 Frogs count against how many you can get in the market?
    The trick w value packs is to buy all the frogs (or. Whatever) BEFORE you buy the value pack, otherwise you don't get extra and have the cap. If you buy up to the cap before the value pack purchase then the frogs (or whatever) then top up beyond the cap. There seem to be different frogs here, so buyer beware.

DeadP - thanks for the warning! : )

Executive Chef
    On the chapters requiring Free the Toads adventures (3,4,5,7,8):

Remember to go on one last free the toads adventure on the chapter before (4,6,7] but don't collect it. This allows your adventure requirement time to decrease by 2 hours.

Chapter 4 requires 2 Adventures. If you have 1 ready to collect when you reach that step, you'll only need to go on 1 adventures, thus decreasing the time by 2 hours.

Also, previous storybook adventures dropped the "rock like" (rain cloud) item, so it might be worth not pre buying and chopping that item when still having adventures to complete.

Executive Chef
    I like Chapter events because it's not this non-stop choppy-chop-chop like with the previous event. Plus it's on the time-line of the player. You can choose when you want to play the next chapter (of course once it's available). It's a way less stressful event for me since I work so much. And yes the prizes are so good for this event. Love all of it.
    I agree, I like being able to have a slower event initially, then if I have an "unlucky" account, pull back on main storyline stuff. Plus a few days of rest/non event, instead of back-to-back. I've skipped a few WW recently because of event burnout, I just didn't want to play!
    As long as CS Storybooks don't morph into "impossible to do" storybooks like Dragon Story has turned into.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Does purchasing the value pack with the 3 Frogs count against how many you can get in the market?
    They actually do not! Even if you get the value pack with the Blue Bow Toad, you will still be able to get 10 Pretty Toads. These toads both drop the same things but are considered different items.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    They actually do not! Even if you get the value pack with the Blue Bow Toad, you will still be able to get 10 Pretty Toads. These toads both drop the same things but are considered different items.
    OMG, Thank you for weighing in! I should have checked the forum first because I thought that I would do everyone a favor and test this out on one of my accounts. I purchased 7 Pretty Toads, then bought the Value Pack, and then was able to purchase 3 more Pretty Toads. So, umm, can I get my $4.99 back since I don't need the toads? LOL! Just kidding. I do wish that I had seen this first, though. Only missed it by 5 minutes.

It is smart to pay attention to what all the different items are.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks S8 that you fixed this. This makes the value pack actually valuable again for certain player.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Really? They are a different type of frog. But I haven't tried it, so I don't know.
    Well, my comment was based on past (bad) experience. Which seems to be invalid now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks S8 that you fixed this. This makes the value pack actually valuable again for certain player.

Well, my comment was based on past (bad) experience. Which seems to be invalid now.
    We never know what to expect from one time to the next! Storm8 likes to keep us on our toes!

Help!!!!😡

I Am on Goal 2 Step 2- tend 2 Frogs(buy these in Market)?..Well, I click to do this and?.Frog is LOCKED 🔒! !!! I CAN NOT PLACE IT!!!

WHY? I completed the 1st. Step, placed the pond, upgraded it and now I can not do the 2nd step, as it did NOT UNLOCK! FIX THIS S8!!!

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast