Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    After nearly 6 hours of clicking Try Again I've gotten in.... I'm doing other things in between clicking so I'm not wasting my day. And then the game just magically opens! Keep trying is all I can suggest. The normal troubleshooting will not help. The servers are likely on complete overload!
    I REALLY hope that this isn't the writing on the wall for CS

I experienced this same issue with another S8 game. It started off with the need to tap on "Try Again" a couple of times and progressed to the need to repeatedly tap on "Try Again" for several minutes, then hours, until eventually, it became impossible for some of us to get in. I have given up hope and stopped playing that game in which I had invested thousands of hours and $$$.

Farm Supplier
    I finally managed to log in....
    After nearly 2 hours tapping "try again" bouton...
    i had the same problem yesterday but for only 15 min....

Fashion Designer
    I've been unable to log on since I went to bed last night. So coming up 21 hours. So sad, I love this game but once I was out for a few weeks. So never got to finish yesterdays chapter, shame as we are actually about to be able to start the crafting. I don't think I will ever close my game again.

Fashion Designer
    I've just made my giant toad and I am beyond disappointed that he doesn't flick his tongue out! He just sits there, fat and smug.

I've also had the "check your Internet" lots recently. I was lucky that it only took 10 minutes or so to get in last night and just 2 attempts this morning.

Executive Chef
    Apologies to my neighbours, I was not able to accept some of your requests as I was locked out and could not load the game. Same problem as some of you. Rollbacks, game freezing and outright crashing in the middle of gameplay has also unfortunately been happening more frequently than before. Thanks SW for your advice as reloading multiple times eventually got me back in.

I also had the same issue with Chapter 3 where saplings were not awarded but force closing the game several times, resulted finally with the 2 saplings being awarded. In the past when this happened, 1 force close would be sufficient but not now…
    Last edited by zoroak; 03-22-22 at 03:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just started chapter 5.
    Asked the request for friends and it said that I had already asked to 6 neighbors!!!
    It's been weeks I asked for something!
    Hate this part always a problem

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=BiggerBubbles;1668570]I've been unable to log on since I went to bed last night. So coming up 21 hours. So sad, I love this game but once I was out for a few weeks. So never got to finish yesterdays chapter, shame as we are actually about to be able to start the crafting. I don't think I will ever close my game again.[/QUOTE

Still unable to get in, off to bed again. What makes me really angry is that the game is able to send me notifications, you know 'the sun is shining and your whatever needs attention' but I can't log in.......

Happens to me too! I am unable to load CS for over 15 hours now and had written to S8 Support. if this issue is not fixed soon, i will not be able to finish this event, seeing CS has been very unstable and keep crashes, cannot guarantee a smooth catching up effort. I use a 2021 iPad but CS still crashes frequently, seriously affect the game play experience.

Executive Chef
    First collection from the Rain Faerie was 1260 coins and 1 Trade Ticket.

Executive Chef
    I have 12 umbrellas in my inventory but only 8/15 for the chapter. What's up with that? LOL I got very lucky yesterday and got a Raindropette from the adventure. That's why it's so worthwhile to do as many as you can. I got a tree this morning and I think I also got a raindrop yesterday. Keep up the good work everyone.

Apple had all kinds of issues yesterday which might have been the reason people couldn't login. Someone in another game I play had trouble. Luckily I didn't.