Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

No saplings for me after numerous time force closing.
    I did get 2 rainflower blooms

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46F2D714-E9AB-41C4-8935-579FA56EC4EF.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	62613

Even gemmed a 2nd adventure but still no saplings. And it's locked in the market. Ugh!

So gemmed the 3rd adventure & that's when they dropped. Really? Don't expect any til the last adventure people. SMH.

Edit again:

So I have force closed 5 times & no saplings in my inventory. They dropped from the adventure & the goal cleared so now I can't move on. Geez! Looked under Materials, Decorations, & All thru 30 plus pages 😡
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-19-22 at 08:49 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I used to as well until Ronja told me that the Toadstool cottage Lvl 3+ drops them and now I am maxed out on them.
    Hmmm I don't have that so the Adventures are my only option I think.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No saplings for me after numerous time force closing.
    I did get 2 rainflower blooms

Name:	46F2D714-E9AB-41C4-8935-579FA56EC4EF.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	62613

Even gemmed a 2nd adventure but still no saplings. And it's locked in the market. Ugh!

So gemmed the 3rd adventure & that's when they dropped. Really? Don't expect any til the last adventure people. SMH.

Edit again:

So I have force closed 5 times & no saplings in my inventory. They dropped from the adventure & the goal cleared so now I can't move on. Geez! Looked under Materials, Decorations, & All thru 30 plus pages ��
    The saplings aren't awarded until all 3 adventures are completed (for high level players).

Submit a ticket if they still aren't showing up (or did your game reset and the final adventure is still waiting?).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmm I don't have that so the Adventures are my only option I think.
    You can make a toadstool cottage in the Builders Guild and then upgrade it. I highly recommend you get 1 or 2 toadstool cottages, get them up to level 3 and then collect the toadstool supplies.

New Resident

Rainflower Sapling

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The saplings aren't awarded until all 3 adventures are completed (for high level players).

Submit a ticket if they still aren't showing up (or did your game reset and the final adventure is still waiting?).

None for me either and I completed all 3 adventures as it now says tend your saplings - so now stuck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilos1999 View Post
    None for me either and I completed all 3 adventures as it now says tend your saplings - so now stuck
    Did you close out and go back in?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tilos1999 View Post
    None for me too, even after a fourth adventure.

Oh well! I'm not too concerned about finishing this event. I have dozens of decors/pets that have the same CHANCE of dropping the shown items. I'll spend the event time storing up energy, making permits, expanding my queendom, AND not get stressed out over Chapter 5's and 9's ridiculous goals of asking gifts from neighbors that don't seem to get fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    None for me too, even after a fourth adventure.

Oh well! I'm not too concerned about finishing this event. I have dozens of decors/pets that have the same CHANCE of dropping the shown items. I'll spend the event time storing up energy, making permits, expanding my queendom, AND not get stressed out over Chapter 5's and 9's ridiculous goals of asking gifts from neighbors that don't seem to get fulfilled.
    Yea, I did 11 force closes & still no luck. Even submitted a ticket to support but nothing. And now it's 5 hours later & still no saplings. I guess I'm gonna hop in the boat with you. It's just ridiculous.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Where is the Blue Bow Toad? On the first page, it says that it is in a value pack. I don't have it in the value pack being offered to me. Do we have the opportunity to get it at the end of the game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Where is the Blue Bow Toad? On the first page, it says that it is in a value pack. I don't have it in the value pack being offered to me. Do we have the opportunity to get it at the end of the game?
    You gemmed ahead a bunch, right? Maybe the Value Packs change with your building level? This is what I have:

Name:	9485B124-48C3-41E7-985E-9F8C748C9569.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	62619

I got a Raindropette from an Adventure!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast