Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Is this some form of a joke? I expected to start day 10 today, but I just got the message that the "event has expired" and offered to buy the price for 500 gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My first collection from the Rain Faerie was one spellbound dew. I'm mostly maxed on those now, ah well.
    I got... Earth Wisps. Well like you I am full on everything, so only the Tickets & Permits are of interest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Is this some form of a joke? I expected to start day 10 today, but I just got the message that the "event has expired" and offered to buy the price for 500 gems.
    Always the problem with these storybook events. Finishing times are all over the shop. I didn?t start til it auto started for me. On chapter 8,ready to upgrade to level 8 mill,but holding off til tomorrow ,(currently11:20pm here) as I want a couple more raindropette collections. So,theoretically I should have two days to go? Probably gonna mess me up with my boot requests given the dramas everyone has been having with them. But,considering the faerie is gonna be a rare permit dropper,I?m not stressing. I?m grey enough already lol.

I have not been able to load the game since Monday 3/21. I can?t finish the Rainy Fae event. I have been playing the events for over 5 years. I have logged tickets and nothing has been fixed, I love the game but I am going to have to give it up. I am so frustrated and disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    A quick question - I started later and hadnt much time to play, so Im behind - in the game it says 4 days left, but in the storybook it?s 3 days - this means 3 sth right? So I should be on lv 7?

And Im really sorry, that you all cant log in! I always need a few trys but than I manage it. My big problem, is visiting other kingdoms, takes ,hours?. If you need neighbours, add me. Maybe I can help.
    As roksta72 said keeping track of the storybook timers is tricky. I started last Saturday and I'm on day 9 of 10. I have about a day and a half left before the timer runs out. Inside my storybook timer (when Look at my chapter ) it says my event expires in 1 day, on the outside it says I have two days. The outside timer rounds up and the inside timer rounds down. The timer on the toad confuses things too because that expires at the end of the e ent which will be on Wednesday 12 am PDT ( 2 am my time CDT.)
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    As roksta72 said keeping track of the storybook timers is tricky. I started last Saturday and I'm on day 9 of 10. I have about a day and a half left before the timer runs out. Inside my storybook timer (when Look at my chapter ) it says my event expires in 1 day, on the outside it says I have two days. The outside timer rounds up and the inside timer rounds down. The timer on the toad confuses things too because that expires at the end of the e ent which will be on Wednesday 12 am PDT ( 2 am my time CDT.)
    I started the day of the event, and the end time wasn't the usual "end of event time" of 6pm PDT but midnight of the last day. So a few more hours, than the time events usually end. I usually wait for the "auto start" but this time I didn't. Also, this time I had problems with neighbor requests! Maybe I will try one more Storybook type event, let it auto-start like before, and see if I once again have neighbor problems.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I just completed the event. I received the fairy and placed her in my Queendom. She then disappeared after a game reset…I put in a ticket to support. This has been a very frustrating event to say the least!

Rhino Keeper
    I had problems logging in yesterday and was unable to finish the event. I just needed one last collection to level up, and when I was finally able to log in, I made my collection and upgraded my mill to level 10. Instead of a faerie, I received a message that the event had expired, followed by an offer to purchase the Rain Faerie for 500 gems! I submitted a ticket and can only hope they will allow my late finish, but at this point, I wonder if it really matters. I have not been able to log in all day today! This is so frustrating!

UPDATE: Very happy to report that my problem has been remedied. Luckily, I was able to log in today to find the Rain Faerie in my inventory. I hope the log-in problems are soon resolved so we can all enjoy the game again!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 03-28-22 at 07:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I read the forum almost religiously, but I?m starting to feel like I?m reading the same story over and over and over. Every event people start out excited, then there is a problem getting one of the prizes along the way and everyone has to force close their game or log a ticket with support to get the items. Then we finally get to the end and people get the grand prize and then it disappears from inventory, so people have to contact support again. Is there really no way for things to run more smoothly?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Lucky. I?ve been locked out since 20th March
    I feel your pain. I've been locked out since 22nd March, I had just received the umbrellas. Haven't been able to log in since and I so wanted the Rain Fairy, apart from drops she was so pretty. My son can log in to his account when he sits next to me, not our internet, it's so depressing. Last time this happened to me maybe 3 years ago I think it was a few weeks till I got access back.