Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/17: A Rainy Fae | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Other people: OMG, These blue fairy creatures are so cute/pretty! I want them all!

Me: OMG, These toads are so cute! I want them all. Lol!

Not really worried about completing the event. Playing the first few chapters and then going for the Giant Toad. Visiting other kingdoms enabled me to progress on a storyline goal.

Executive Chef
    Collection time for the Rain Faerie is 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    The requests from neighbours is the task I always dread most. For the last two storybook events I have had issues with this step. Despite being able to prove that my requests were responded to, I couldn't reach the number needed. Really hoping this one will be different. I've checked my list for active players, and only sent 10 requests, and will wait an hour and send 10 more. Fingers crossed.

Anyonehave any idea what the rainflower fairies are for? They are gorgeous, and I wish we could put them out.

Rhino Keeper
    The umbrella request doesnt work as it should: six people sent them to me, i have four in my inventory and the quest counter says i have three out of ten…

Now 10 responses, 8 in inventory and 6 in the goal counter…
    Last edited by gustafrog; 03-21-22 at 02:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    The umbrella request doesnt work as it should: six people sent them to me, i have four in my inventory and the quest counter says i have three out of ten…

Now 10 responses, 8 in inventory and 6 in the goal counter…
    Aggghhhh I jinxed us! Mind aren't coming through either....AGAIN. When will this get fixed??
    8 responses that I have been able to confirm, but the counter has been on 4 since 10 mins after the requests. I'm sick of this....every time.

Rhino Keeper
    It helps to keep force closing, i also repeat sending the requests to stormy, just to make the program realize it has to do something… I succeeded in getting my requests this way with only 3 or 4 missing confirmed requests that never counted

I got to level 10 and received the rain fairie but she disappeared. Can anyone help?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb12468 View Post
    I got to level 10 and received the rain fairie but she disappeared. Can anyone help?
    When prizes go missing only Support can help. Make sure your game didn't roll back and if no, please log a ticket with them. Congratulations on finishing!
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb12468 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I found it in my inventory. Check there. Hope you find her!

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, blocked at 13 answers since hours. Even a forced closed those not change it. Well S8 did not answer, so 1 to go!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...