Thread: Goal finished early?

Unhappy Goal finished early?

Did anyone else have this issue?

I was due to complete the goal on time (first time in ages!) and I had until 8am, from the countdown timer last night. I got up at 7am & finished off my bakes but no prize! Then when I went to check the goal, it was gone. But I'm still getting collectibles so I have no idea what's going on.

I don't know why I bothered 😭

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The goal period just ended (at 2:00 PM Pacific Time), so you should no longer be getting collectibles, but if your goal was no longer on the clipboard then it's possible you finished the goal and perhaps didn't get a pop-up.

Can you close your game, re-open, and check your floor decoration tab to see if you unlocked all three goal prizes?

You can also contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) for further assistance with this matter. Hopefully it was a minor issue and your goal prizes should be available to you very soon. If you have any screenshots, make sure to include them in your ticket!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Oh you're right!! I went through all my floor decos & it was there. Not like bakery story to not have popups! Lost 44 gems on that once
    Thanks, I guess I probably should have gone through everything first!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Glad you were able to find it

Moving this to Bugs & Issues and closing this thread as the issue was resolved~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~