Thread: Reset Time

New Resident

Lightbulb Reset Time

Why does the reset time happen at 12 am California time. It?s a very inconvenient time, especially when it comes at 3 am for some of us. Gifts fill up while we?re sleeping, therefore we have to miss gifting most of our neighbors. Please consider changing the reset time to daytime. Thank you.

I second this I?m on Est time and it?s rough. Some get up early so by the time they gift their nbr they are not maxed out, Think we should up there gift limit as well. From 20 to 30.

Agree. My reset is at 2am. There has to be a happy medium in there somewhere even if I had to gift in the evening. Geez

I also agree with this. As a mother of 2 I'm sleeping at 3am!

3am is the worse.

This Game is played internationally. My reset time is 9am. Sounds good, but I can not play during work, therefore I usually play hours later, too.
    The 5 day goal reset time is around 2 or 3 am and I usually sleep.

I guess there is no perfect reset time. Not for an international played game.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t believe there is any one time that would work for everyone, but I have thought that midnight/3am is really REALLY inconvenient. It would be nice if it were around 8am. Or maybe 5am would be fine…I dunno…I know that “middle of the night” is a tall order for most people. Maybe it might be better if it happened at Noon? I know that I seem to find a lot of people showing up in the later hours…but it is just a thought.