Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🌸 Dragon Story ~ Spring 2022 Sale Suggestion Thread 🌼

🌸 Dragon Story ~ Spring 2022 Sale Suggestion Thread 🌼

Hi everyone,

Springtime is on the horizon! What items would you like to see spring up during springtime sales in Dragon Story?

This suggestion thread will be in affect for sales from March-May (St. Patrick's Day; Easter; May Day/Mother's Day; etc), so please post below what you'd like to see come back during sales in this period. Whether it's older dragons, habitats, decorations; or discounts on existing items/expansions, please post below what you'd like to see.

Pictures of items are highly encouraged. How to Post a Photo to the Forums

Note: Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe newer players would like the chance to buy some of the old gold dragons that are no longer available at a price of 2,000 gold or less

Rhino Keeper
    Older gold producing dragons returned, even if not on sale as cheap as original!!!!! I've posted numerous lists, but if I need to again fine.

Beyond that, Champion and Olympus type 5 dragon habitats.

Executive Chef
    Neo Glasswing. Will add more as I think of them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes older GPD and maybe a new one. A sale on the key producing dragons. Make the remaining 4 dragon habitats upgradeable to 5 and the 3 dragon habitats S8 had as LB prizes make upgradeable to 5 too.

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely the older GPD such as Sterling Silver etc. I’d like Torchbearer, to complete the Olympus set. Also collecting Zodiac, so some of the ultra rare Neos.
    Last edited by greywagtail; 03-13-22 at 01:22 AM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Definitely need another 2 Gold Dragons, visit some Isles and they look weird with 11 habitats, also bigger habitats which would free up more space for land strapped players

New Resident
    Hi, can anyone share which element can breed Bioluminescent dragon ? Thanks in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dingdong7 View Post
    Hi, can anyone share which element can breed Bioluminescent dragon ? Thanks in advance.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! The Bioluminescent dragon is not available through breeding. It is a dragon that you obtain by earning "Aquatic Amulets" throughout the month of March. YOu can get these a variety of ways, including through breeding and through playing the different events. Unfortunately, if you don't already have at least 1/2 of the 25000 amulets needed, you will have to work extremely hard to get enough to be able to craft this dragon. This includes having 2 breeding roosts that you keep active at all times. Let me know if you have more questions. It's kind of hard to explain thoroughly. Good luck!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Sale is up, lots of spring deals, but that's about it. Was really hoping for some GPDs or other habitats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast