Thread: How Many Ovens Can You Build In A Day

How Many Different Parts Can Be Requested A Day

I couldn't find a thread for this so I'm asking here.

I currently have two different ovens being built - the goal oven and lucky duck oven.

So I requested parts like this. I selected 10 of my neighbors to help build the goal oven and another 10 for the lucky oven. I specifically picked them so I could get the parts quickly. I know you're suppose to get only 20 answered requests a day that's why I asked for 10 each to my loyal neighbors.

I realised that I wasn't getting any parts on the lucky duck oven but every request was answered for the goal oven. What's even more weird is that some of the neighbors I requested for the duck oven was literally tipping me and posting on my board. So I knew they were online.

It isn't in my neighbor's nature to ignore my requests so I decided to investigate.

One of the remaining bakeries that I didn't request from was actually my second bakery. So I sent out a request to it for the duck oven. (Pls note that this is the first and only request made to the bakery for the day).

I logged in and saw that the only request I had was from my main bakery but for goal oven parts. That request was from the day before. So that means even though the request still sent, it wasn't delivered.

Can we not request parts for multiple ovens a day? Even if it's to different bakeries?? Why allow the request to send if no one will get it?? I could've used that request to build another goal oven but I just wanted to get started on the lucky duck oven.

So it there like an unspoken "You can only request parts for one oven a day" rule?
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 04-14-22 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Title Change

Rhino Keeper
    During goals I can build 2 ovens each day of the first goal oven, 20 gifts and 20 requests. It takes 2 days for me to build one oven for the second goal Oven even with collectibles

Host(ess)
    If you have enough coins and don't care about spending them, what you can do is to continuously cancel the dish and prepare a new one so that parts will drop faster without having to wait for the actual cooking time to finish. Just keep repeating this until you hace enough parts. When it's a newly built stove in which the cancel option is not available because their's only one dish option, store it to "cancel" the cooking, and then add the appliance again. Just repeat this process. It takes a bit of time, but this is what I do in order to speed up the build process.

New Resident
    Might want to edit your title or you'll get answers replying to that rather than reading your question.

I have two baby bakeries I use for getting parts I need and frequently ask them (and Stormie) for different parts from my main neighbours. I've never had a problem with them still showing a previous request, even if I hadn't sent it the previous day/s. The new request should override even if you've made a different request to each neighbour.

Are you 100% sure you sent the new request? Had you received 20 requests by then? You obviously sent out more than 20 requests the day before so maybe some neighbours who couldn't send yesterday sent the goal part when it showed up today.

I have the same experience. I specifically requested part from one oven for few neighbors and sent another request for another oven for few neighbor. I didn?t even reach 20 and I only received the parts from the first oven I requested. Then ask a neiggbor if she received my parts request, she said no.