Thread: Put walkers up for sale for crowns ???

Farm Supplier

Put walkers up for sale for crowns ???

Its been a few years collecting multiple hundreds of crowns for almost every event. Have never seen a "new" walker for sale with crowns. I assume I have in the range of 25,000 of these useless things... but can't ever know cuz they don't show them on the walker screen and aren't in inventory.

Wouldn't it be nice if they put a walker up for sale with crowns at least once a decade ??

Nightclub Owner
    How can you have so many crowns. I have all the walkers, did finish all the events, and have the Academy Flowers. Nevertheless, I only have 11k crowns in the bank.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have around 11,000 crowns too.

The Town Square seems to have reached its limit on new releases for citizens to be purchased with crowns. The Academy has released the next set of citizens and now the Council is releasing the third set through main story. I imagine we will soon see council scrolls as the next type of event rewards when new council members are ready for us. That's just me speculating though.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Its been a few years collecting multiple hundreds of crowns for almost every event. Have never seen a "new" walker for sale with crowns. I assume I have in the range of 25,000 of these useless things... but can't ever know cuz they don't show them on the walker screen and aren't in inventory.

Wouldn't it be nice if they put a walker up for sale with crowns at least once a decade ??
    You can see exactly how many crowns you have by checking your Town Square in the Market.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D93D9AAB-D2FC-49AF-83BD-B2615B74E6B0.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	62501
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately, as a non apple phone game player, S8 never pushed the update to have visibility to crowns. All I have is the gem option in my town square.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh yes, I forgot about that! That feature is on the 'to do' list.... I asked for ages back when it was put on iOS devices (we didn't have it for a long time either). I think the only way for you to see your count is to look at a citizen that hasn't been bought yet but if you have them all then you wouldn't have any visibility.

Sorry about that. Didn't realize Android was left out once again. Hopefully soon S8 will get y'all in line with the rest.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    There have been walkers for sale with crowns, but they were probably all ones you had, I guess. At Halloween I bought a few and they were on sale again for Black Friday.