Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding two diamonds

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I think the rules must have changed as I’ve now bred a Gold Pheasant
    If you're getting those dragons with 2 diamond dragons it does seem like rules have changed.

I'm not sure if codex indicates that a dragon is expired or active. Dark is breedable, so question is...is tool accurate that expired? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    If you're getting those dragons with 2 diamond dragons it does seem like rules have changed.

I'm not sure if codex indicates that a dragon is expired or active. Dark is breedable, so question is...is tool accurate that expired? I don't know.
    If the item is in the Market and it says that it is breedable, that means it is breedable currently. This includes dragons for LTOs as well.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If the item is in the Market and it says that it is breedable, that means it is breedable currently. This includes dragons for LTOs as well.
    The dragon...Dark... is not currently in the market, codex says breedable but i think its expired so its really not available as a breeding result. Similar, i'm pretty sure sunblaze is retired and you can't breed it right now but codex says its breedable. Breedable as opposed to those we win which are categorized as non breedable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12