Thread: Can anyone tell me how to use the fruit stand and how to plant lucky clover?

Question Can anyone tell me how to use the fruit stand and how to plant lucky clover?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	微信图片_20220304163704.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	62481

Name:	微信图片_20220304163659.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	62482

I've played this game for almost 10 years with several times uninstalled. and I tried the search button in the forum, still can't find any clue about these two things.
    There's no mission line for fruit stand and the lucky clover. It confused me for several years and today I finally get to know that I can post new thread to akd for help T.T...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Fruit Stand: You had to play that event to be able to craft. There's a horse you would have needed too.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102837

The lucky clover should have been removed years back when we did an event that needed it. It's redundant now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Fruit Stand: You had to play that event to be able to craft. There's a horse you would have needed too.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102837

The lucky clover should have been removed years back when we did an event that needed it. It's redundant now.
    Wait I can still plant the lucky clovers thoo..

Executive Chef
    Are some of those other crops unnecessary, too? I can't see the names of them now. When I first unlocked those crops, I planted and harvested some because I thought they would be needed at some point. Seems like I just wasted energy. ETA: They are Pawpourri Plant and Sweet Honey Flowers.
    I've never unlocked Lucky Clover or Tidebloom, but I've received Lucky Clovers in drops from my rainbow items.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Both Pawpourri Plant and Sweet Honey Flowers are redundant now. Tidebloom you will need for the mermaid storyline. Good $ source too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Both Pawpourri Plant and Sweet Honey Flowers are redundant now. Tidebloom you will need for the mermaid storyline. Good $ source too.
    Thank you so much for answer my questions...
    I also noticed that there are two decoration cards in my menu says "locked by goal"
    (don't know hot to upload pic in reply..)
    They are called "Confetti path" and "Flower stand".
    and when I open the potion shop, other than the recipe of unfinished tasks, the "orange dye" is always on the top. I still remember from the very begining I played this game, "simple glue" should be on the top.
    my sotrm8 id is halcyonall_zhu and the device I use to play castle story is iPhone 12 pro. (think this could help you locate my account from the service)
    I wonder if you could help me remove these redundant cards and fix these bugs in menu for me. Maybe you can delete the baron pear fruit task from the background data. I just want all the menus to be clean. I have OCD and these things really bothers me a lot. Thanks sooooo much if you could help me.

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky Clover can still be used if you have the crafting buildings from that event, and therefore should not be removed. Some of that crafted "stuff" is still quite desireable.

Name:	CS02.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	62566

Name:	CS01.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	62567

However if you don't have those buildings, the lucky clover is very useless indeed.

I don't think items can be removed on an individual bases without affecting the entire playerbase.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Lucky Clover can still be used if you have the crafting buildings from that event, and therefore should not be removed. Some of that crafted "stuff" is still quite desireable.

Name:	CS02.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	62566

Name:	CS01.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	62567

However if you don't have those buildings, the lucky clover is very useless indeed.

I don't think items can be removed on an individual bases without affecting the entire playerbase.
    I had completely forgotten about that building!!