Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tips and Tricks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shawa13 View Post
    Elizabeth2 and Enchanted wrote on my wall recently that they had read this post. It has been so long since I wrote it, that I wanted to go back and read it again. Here are some updates, since the game has changed since its release April 2011.
    (1) there are no more Mastery items. They used to be a gift from TeamLava when you made enough of an item that you progressed from level 1, 2, 3, and 4. They were dropped in an early patch.
    (2) Experience through purchasing items in the Design mode: Every item you buy grants experience. Items that cost gems grant a lot of experience. Expanding your shop grants a lot of experience. I am SO thrilled with the new expansion options. I had been bored with the game enough to stop playing for a few months (what do you do with 12 million gold?), and now I have new goals to strive for. )
    (3) Popularity: the wall mirrors now count as real mirrors, so don't block with with tables or decorations and your shoppers will now go look at themselves in the wall mirrors.
    Although those updates are provided in other places, thanks for including it in this thread! As I stated in another post, I use the basic concept of your original post as my guide. It was/is so helpful to new players. Thank you, thank you! Now I'm off to continue a great extended weekend in the Bay!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to post this document on this thread...I can't get into google documents? Or maybe a spreadsheet link?? Thanks. Very insightful and wow it would be cool if we still got the clothes for our avatars when we mastered an item. Too bad it's not a feature anymore....REALLY TL????????

Rhino Keeper
    ...especially items that take a long time to Master!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123