Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/03: Celtic Dancing Queen | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Wow I've never been in an event where we had to plant things. I have almost all of my plots filled with fellora plants so I have to wait on those now

Farmhouses

Executive Chef
    We haven’t had a planting event in a very long time. But iirc, we will be needing increasing amounts so keep planting!

So much planting needed! 1st upgrade needs 80 clovers, 2nd one 85!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Wow I've never been in an event where we had to plant things. I have almost all of my plots filled with fellora plants so I have to wait on those now
    I did the same, but if you put your plots in storage, it will clear them for planting. You loose the cash invested in felloras, but since the clovers are a 10 minute crop, I cleared only part of my plots for the event. Two days waiting for felloras was too long a wait for me to start on a new event. Also check if you're maxed on plots, maybe you can still buy more from the market.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I did the same, but if you put your plots in storage, it will clear them for planting. You loose the cash invested in felloras, but since the clovers are a 10 minute crop, I cleared only part of my plots for the event. Two days waiting for felloras was too long a wait for me to start on a new event. Also check if you're maxed on plots, maybe you can still buy more from the market.
    Thank you for your advice!! I don't want to lose the investment I made on them. They have a 16 hr timer remaining so I'll just wait it out.

Executive Chef
    Looks like it follows the same form as Sweet Necessities. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t+honey+flower

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    So much planting needed! 1st upgrade needs 80 clovers, 2nd one 85!
    See page 1. Yes each level is 5 more!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    You can use the Nimble Farmer boost to speed up the time needed will be quicker.

Executive Chef
    The Fangbeasts did not get the memo that I am no longer interested in them ��.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast