Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/03: Celtic Dancing Queen | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Having proof of Mastery of the Tabernum in Agriculture we should get a 33% energy reduction in harvesting any crops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	160C4CD8-AB85-476B-A15B-4F57AF9A4BD2.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	62483
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    So it's been a long time since we had to use crops in an adventure game if I remember right we're not allowed to use the Boost Harvest Champion to double the Enchanted Cloverleaf can we?

I tried to activate the boost but because I had a workshop boost pending I?m not able to activate clover boost? It won?t let me it goes to the workshop boost. It looks like either my farming boots don?t work or you can have more than one type going at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I tried to activate the boost but because I had a workshop boost pending I?m not able to activate clover boost? It won?t let me it goes to the workshop boost. It looks like either my farming boots don?t work or you can have more than one type going at the same time
    You can have more then 1 running...just be careful when you select a boost and it switches to making it it always highlights Workshop Boost and some people make mistake of starting it instead of reselecting the one they want.. in this case the Harvest Champion of for Potion Shop Brewer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gnola1420 View Post
    Aren?t these goals a little excessive? 144 runes for 12 flags. I don?t have huge stockpiles of energy like others do. Nor am I retired and can spend all day chopping or playing this game. Seems like the team designers really don?t relate to actual players. Sure wish for once they would listen to all of us and make an event that is achievable.
    Cheers 22 Hunters Hill
    I remember the mama bear event being incredibly difficult. So yeah, this is not going to be easily doable for many players.

Guess what that’s what I did wrong I never switched it. So now I’m on track it looks like you can collect more than 99 of the clover. I’m up to 117 do you know if there’s a cap on how much you collect?

Nightclub Owner
    Guess what that’s what I did wrong I never switched it. So now I’m on track it looks like you can collect more than 99 of the clover. I’m up to 117 do you know if there’s a cap on how much you collect?
    Back of the inventory card!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Guess what that?s what I did wrong I never switched it. So now I?m on track it looks like you can collect more than 99 of the clover. I?m up to 117 do you know if there?s a cap on how much you collect?
    As Shibuyacloth has said, limit is on the back of the card and it is 200.

Executive Chef
    I am at goal 11 and I can anticipate that based on the figures SC has posted for the materials requirements, that the silver coins (55 needed in total for high level players) that the Irish hounds drop, would be a bottleneck. I am currently crafting a fourth hound as the collection time is 6h. For those without a large stash of gold nuggets, this could prove a stumbling block as crafting a hound requires a Celtic feast. Each Celtic feast craft consumes 3 gold nuggets. The Irish hounds drop 1 silver coin each time mostly, might be occasionally none…

Executive Chef
    As I stated earlier, you can only get 5 hounds. And since the collection time is 6 hours, and it is not a guaranteed drop, this will be a definite bottleneck. I am on Goal 12, and collecting 20 Silver Coins is looking like it will take at least 2 days. Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    Celtic Warrior - cloudberry, seal of the faun, wisp essence
    Celtic Archer - cloudberry, seal of the faun, wisp essence

Don't know if I should be happy or unhappy about this. Been asking for this for a long time, but now that I'm close to maxing out on windchaser permits, this will be not much more than decorations for me but I'm sure most people will appreciate it.

Overall, GREAT event. I like the format, all the new items have great drops, and the graphics are amazing. I love Cormac and Saoirse's dancing animation.

Edit: agrrr, I must've had a stupid moment. The Celtic warrior and archer drop seal of faun, not the dark seal. Luckily I just purchased one each, I really thought it was the dark seal.
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-04-22 at 02:55 PM.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast