Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/03: Celtic Dancing Queen | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I only made one hound. The game sure doesn't make it clear you need more. Not till you find it's a single drop and is six hourly, that's when the penny dropped.
    So glad I came in for a read. I was enjoying playing without hints for a while though.
    That?s when I came here, too. Now I?m not sure if I?ll be able to finish on time because I can really only make two hounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    That?s when I came here, too. Now I?m not sure if I?ll be able to finish on time because I can really only make two hounds.
    Do you have the gems to purchase the celtic feast outright? I can't read how many since I am past that point, but it's 35 or 55 or something ending in 5.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

How many Irish hounds can we have

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have the gems to purchase the celtic feast outright? I can't read how many since I am past that point, but it's 35 or 55 or something ending in 5.
    I’ll go and check. I don’t have many left since I bought some things (energy droppers) in their last sale. I’m happy w one, but the other one isn’t the greatest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum! See Page 1 Goals, information like this is kept on Page 1. For every event. SpiritWind collects information from S8 and members here who post, and collates it so we don't have to scroll through every single post looking for it.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-07-22 at 09:29 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I just checked and I have 69. They have a sale to buy gems rn, I could always buy some and make some hounds. I’m wondering if the end prize is worth all of this hassle. Honestly, this game is seeming like a job.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    The toadstool,ice cream ,and haunted cottages have spawned the Celtic Archer on goal 14 for me not sure about the pumpkin or gothic cottages .
    Pumpkin and gingerbread cottages also spawned the Celtic Archer

Executive Chef
    I got three arrows from an archer this morning so looks like it can be one to three.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    You can have 5 Irish hounds. Welcome to the Forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Will I be able to finish this since I will only have two hounds? I really can’t spare anymore than 6 gold nuggets. Is anyone else in the same boat?
    Ive wondered this too. If the coins were guaranteed, I'd say yes. But with random drops I don't know. It would certainly be a loooooong time to get there, as the story said.
    Sorry I wasn't much help. Do you or don't you? That's the question.
    Why the random drops? Ugh.