Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/03: Celtic Dancing Queen | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I keep hoping we will get a Gem Confirmation Button. We have been asking for a long time. Sorry you lost your Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Just lost 88 gems picking up from my armored Alicorns by tapping once too often. Not happy. And that's why it doesn't pay to buy gems and have them in stock.
    Feel free to reach out to Support. Link is in my signature. They will be able to look into it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I read somewhere, lower level players got gold to help make hounds. I didn’t get any gold nuggets. I am collecting from mines non stop and not a nugget. I had 11 from before so could craft 3 hounds and can’t get just 1 more nugget to drop to craft another. Everything is on time but I might not able to finish event just cause of hounds.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Feel free to reach out to Support. Link is in my signature. They will be able to look into it.
    Thank you, I just did. Hopeful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    I read somewhere, lower level players got gold to help make hounds. I didn’t get any gold nuggets. I am collecting from mines non stop and not a nugget. I had 11 from before so could craft 3 hounds and can’t get just 1 more nugget to drop to craft another. Everything is on time but I might not able to finish event just cause of hounds.
    No one gave gold to lower level players. One of my accounts only had 12 Gold Nuggets, so that account did not participate in this event. Good luck. I hope you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It really comes down to your luck. Having more Cottages would increase your chances of them spawning the archer. I have 16 Cottages out and they have at times spawned three in a row, but if I remember right, that only happened twice.

BTW, remember that it isn't only the regular Cottages that spawn the Archer. Special event ones like the Toadstool, Ice Cream, Overgrown, Gothic, and Gingerbrread ones also spawn the Archer.
    Thank you for responding, I added another couple cottages. Had some really good luck today as 2 of the archers gave me 3 arrows each and got 2 from another. I am getting close to be able to make the shoes, hopefully will be able to make the rest of the flags needed before the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    There is a long list in the Terms of Service thread but this is likely the applicable part:

In addition, you agree not to use the Service or any portion of the Service that enables communications, (for example, email, online forums, message boards, messaging services or blogs), to: (1) excessively communicate the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish; (2) create undue discontent or disturbances among other users, such as by picking fights, making off-topic posts in forums or insulting other users of the Service; (3) post or transmit non-constructive comments;
    Thanks, that?s helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    As the other players mentioned and quoted above, the rules protect you and allow mods to intervene and remove posts that are not appropriate. We have a wide age player base and the forum is a place for us all to enjoy. I don't mind a bit of off topic stuff if it's fun and we all can have a laugh. So no I can't share what those posts are, but when I moderate a post I will send a PM with the reasons why or if it's not a biggie will make comment in the edit box. Depends. Hope that clarifies things.
    The community moderators (S8 staff) are available by PM too (use the Quick Links menu top of screen) if you need them.
    I mostly wanted to make sure I wasn?t violating any so this is helpful. You do a great job!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Sometimes I wait a day or half a day to start an event so I can see if I need what the prize offers. I?ve actually skipped a few recently and I felt relieved that I did.
    That's probably smart. I should've for sure skipped this one. I usually don't do well in the Choppy Chop Chop/Collection Events. They're just basically impossible to finish unless you have max stored energy.

I have 7 arrows and 18 Silver Coins. To finish making the shoes it's 450 gems and that doesn't even get me to end. It's a real bummer that the skip button was available and then removed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Thank you for responding, I added another couple cottages. Had some really good luck today as 2 of the archers gave me 3 arrows each and got 2 from another. I am getting close to be able to make the shoes, hopefully will be able to make the rest of the flags needed before the event ends.
    This is great! Hoping you get it all done. It really helps to have enough critters, buildings, etc. to collect from when an event requires them. FWIW I built an extra Tavern I keep parked off to the side, for the rare event requiring a couple of Tavern visits. I remember making a couple extra Markets as well as Libraries.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx