Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's Groove Tonight - 2022 Mar 01 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    So. I'm confused. Is this the prize for the 15 day goal?
    The Party Area is the main goal prize, you can see images in the first post.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Wow they?ve more than doubled the requirements for the side goal.
    need alot of coins to do the recipe and get long time to sell it out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dad_company View Post
    Wow, indeed. I have 80 ovens I can dedicate to Side goals. I usually knock those out in a single baking. Even I have to take two rounds for this. That's a lot of Marshmallow Chicks. I do like the Dynamic Dance Diamond.
    I really do like the side goal prize, I usually finish the side goal in a day or two, I might take my time and use the full 2 weeks. I don?t mind the recipe increase if they reward us with awesome prizes like this one. I do like the mardi gra theme.

Rhino Keeper
    Boring recipes and zero interest in the final prize. I will sell it when I get it. Why isn't this goal St Patricks related so we can finish in time for? At least the LTO and side goal items are. This game is getting more like work and zero fun - about the check out soon. Designers - WAKE UP! Go back to what worked in the beginning and made all of us fall in love with this game. You are seriously ****ing the vibe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Can someone pls explain what is the final prize?? It looks like a statue but a very weird one. What is that?!
    It?s a Fleur de lis, which is commonly used in Mardi Gras celebrations. Mardi Gras colors, though, are green and purple with some gold.

This looks like it wanted to be a Mardi Gras goal but changed it mind just as it stared, lol.

Also Mardi Gras was yesterday. Today is Ash Wednesday, which begins a more somber period. Mardi Gras is kind of like the bachelor party before Lent. It is celebrated for a number of days in New Orleans. But now we have Lent. And we observe that until Easter brings its joy.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans is a lot of fun if you ever get to go. Crowded. Busy. Drunken. But fun. New Orleans is a place everyone should visit at least once, even if not during Mardi Gras.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting NYE vibes from the goal!!

New Resident
    Welcome back you were missed AnnirasSweets.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone needs to consult a calendar. Mardi Gras, St. Patrick?s would?ve been nice. I?m glad to cook the chicks, at least they?re cute for whatever that?s worth. I have seen more friends not doing this goal than ever. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Goalprices. Another goal with huge objects without a single person. Why?
    What's with those huge boring minimalistic designs lately?

Attachment 62427

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like it goes with the dead stuff from Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Attachment 62428

the first recipe display tho

Guys, relax about the side goal. It hasn't increased; side goals are based on hours, not number of recipes.

This side goal takes 560 oven hours.
    The one before this took 618 hours.
    The one before that took 588 hours.
    The one before that took 576 hours.
    The one before that took 576 hours.

Yes, the final two listed were the same number of hours, and that goes back to early December.

This side goal is actually a pretty great distribution because the six hours means it can go while you're working or sleeping, and then the one hour is a rapid turn around, meaning you can easily do 12 and then 13 and be done in two hours, all while still building the goal ovens.

Is it annoying having more recipes cluttering your bakery? Yes. But it's not eXtReMeLy PrObLeMaTiC the way some of you are suggesting.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast