Thread: Please please please

Rhino Keeper

Please please please

Move the dozens and dozens of goal parts we will no longer use to the back. I am so tired of poking the button over 2 dozen times to send a basic part . Thank you

Omg yes!
    Majority of my neighbors, like 95%, accept cappuccino when they're done building for goals. The remaining 5% want basic parts and no food.

The reset doesn't happen until 4am for me so I set an alarm to wake up and gift. So imagine waking up and clicking a bright screen over 100 times to give capp and then having to do it again for basic parts.

I choose to give my neighbors their requested gifts cause it's only fair and they do the same for me. But it's soooo annoying clicking 200 times just to give a few basic parts.

I actually think the repeated clicking is why most ppl don't give requested parts.

PLEASE CATEGORIZE THE GIFTS❗

That's exactly why I don't give requested gifts. I tried to do it but noticed I was procrastinating gifting because it was such a pain.

Old person here. I cannot figure out how to post something by starting a new thread. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t see it. Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7F394DC-B873-41D7-B167-F08C8213AFD4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	62408

@weavermom1 There?s a button up there you can click to start a new thread You have to log in to see it on a computer or on desktop mode on your smartphone. Hope this helps

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weavermom1 View Post
    Old person here. I cannot figure out how to post something by starting a new thread. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t see it. Thanks
    If you have a general game question please use the existing Help Me thread linked here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ave-a-Question

If you have a suggestion / game feature, depending on what it is there is likely an existing thread for it either here at the top of the Discussion forum or in the Suggestion/Feedback forum linked here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Move the dozens and dozens of goal parts we will no longer use to the back. I am so tired of poking the button over 2 dozen times to send a basic part . Thank you
    Agreed!
    Playing since May 2012

Host(ess)
    They should add a "search" button

Farm Supplier
    I AGREE!! Or even delete the parts we will NEVER use again. Why keep them. But they won't do it just like they won't give us longer goal times.
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Agreed. But better that just sorting them in a different order, maybe we could have a search facility, or some tabs or more items per page. I?m sure there are several threads on this same request - please listen us.