Thread: The Delightful Dragon

Rhino Keeper

The Delightful Dragon

The delightful dragon is the first dragon crafted in the Tales event. It is a blue and heart dragon. For some reason the icon used for it is an orange dragon with a white pointed star on its forehead with dark brown ears. I?m just curious, does anyone know what, if any, dragon that icon really is for?

Everything shows it as a blue dragon, but mine is red. I don’t understand it. Something is really mixed up.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    The delightful dragon is the first dragon crafted in the Tales event. It is a blue and heart dragon. For some reason the icon used for it is an orange dragon with a white pointed star on its forehead with dark brown ears. I?m just curious, does anyone know what, if any, dragon that icon really is for?
    I've moved these to the proper channel, please remember to report bugs under the proper threads. Thank you for flagging this over, I've let the team know and they'll be looking into it. It doesn't seem to interrupt any functionality of the game, and appears to be only cosmetic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I've been going through my Codex and looking at red type dragons. The closest I can find is the Traveler dragon, which is a red/black combo. But I'm not sure that's it.

Yes, it is only cosmetic, which is probably why squigglish chose to post it in the general discussion thread as he/she was just curious. It isn't affecting game play, but it makes us wonder which dragon it could be as it is hard to tell from the tiny icon.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I've been going through my Codex and looking at red type dragons. The closest I can find is the Traveler dragon, which is a red/black combo. But I'm not sure that's it.

Yes, it is only cosmetic, which is probably why squigglish chose to post it in the general discussion thread as he/she was just curious. It isn't affecting game play, but it makes us wonder which dragon it could be as it is hard to tell from the tiny icon.
    I noticed on back of head looked like gem crystals so I searched gemstone type dragons...found it! The icon belongs to Ember Ruby dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I noticed on back of head looked like gem crystals so I searched gemstone type dragons...found it! The icon belongs to Ember Ruby dragon.
    Thank you, that satisfies my curiosity.

Executive Chef
    I?m guessing it won?t be a high priority to fix. The Gathering dragon from way back in December is still missing an arm. They said they?d pass that on to be fixed too. But it didn?t get fixed. They also told me they were going to make some dragons like Neo Rose craftable at some point. I?m still waiting. ☹️