Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spin To Win - Golden Tiger - 2022 February 24

Executive Chef
    I did good this time around! I was able to win 95 tickets from all of the spins. I only had to use 15 gems to get the cute tiger (:

Executive Chef
    I call foul! Knowing that I would only have a last-minute chance with gems to potentially spin one last time, I timed things so that I would reenter the app at 5 minutes to go...but the Spin-to-Win wheel was gone!

In theory, shouldn't the wheel continue to be present and available until the last second? Not happy...

Though, on the other hand, the odds of picking up 30 tickets would have been a long shot, so maybe it isn't so bad...but it's the principle of the thing, yes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    Just curious if anyone has ever actually won a pet on these spinners without having to purchase extra spins with gems? I have not had such luck yet.
    Yes I have once. You have to get lucky with at least two big spins because of the time limit. It's rare lol. If it's a prize I really want I try to get as close as I can and then just gem up the rest of the way. The Tiger was definitely worth it this time. One of the best prizes on any event for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I did good this time around! I was able to win 95 tickets from all of the spins. I only had to use 15 gems to get the cute tiger (:
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! I was only able to get to 70 so I had to gem up a lot since I was only gaining 5-10 tickets but it was worth it. The Tiger is wonderful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12