Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks S8

I'm an android player, playing since 2013. I did take a break before due to frustration though. I still think it's unfair that those who didn't catch the bug miss out, but I'm not upset with the players. I play and spend money on a lot of games and this is literally the only company whose games I play that doesn't compensate when there are similar bugs....which is why I rarely spend $$ here now. I know they don't care and won't do anything about it though.
    Edit: in other games, compensation is given by sending players the item. So, for example we could get the habitat and dragon like we'd get a gift from a neighbor.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I saw one player had over 15 of the habs on their island..to me a little excessive and an abuse ..
    Hmnnn somebody saw the error and took advantage of it and it?s an abuse? Well, Saturday afternoon, on my little island I earned the second item to be tapped for points in the Leaderboard event That would have been worth 60 points every 3 hours if I was able to do that. I did not receive the reward despite closing the game etc.

Mod note: Support comments removed as not allowed (see forum rules). SpiritWind
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-22 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Support comments removed

Rhino Keeper
    There have been so many times where there have been errors made by S8 where players have been hurt, losing points and positions in both LB and bingo. Android players don't have videos and that can hurt in tourneys and bingo but that doesn't matter to S8 either.

So for the 1 time they make a mistake that can help players, i say good for those who saw it and i am sorry for those that didn't have the opportunity.
    And i do bet S8 doesn't give Scoundrel or free habitat to everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I saw the scoundrel for zero coins while all my nests were full. Later it was 200 gold. 😭 I didn?t even notice that a habitat was free for awhile. 😩 Even though the dragons you have to breed for Dragon Tales are ?common,? there are so many possibilities now that even each of the commons are rare and really hard to get. I usually end up having to buy the ?common? dragon for 200 gold in order to progress, even though I spend all the days ahead of time breeding for it. 😖
    just so you know. to skip all the parts that require the common dragon, costs 112 gold. to buy the common dragon costs 200 gold. so it is cheaper to just skip those parts.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving thread to bugs forum and closing thread as issue resolved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12