Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks S8

Rhino Keeper

Thanks S8

Appreciate the habitat and dragon. Nice to not get stuck breeding for a month.

Executive Chef
    I wish this is true & not a mistake or some bug as been with these games.

I was surprised to see the 'scoundrel' dragon & the 'rosy maze' habitat for zero coins.

Did it discount any coins or gold when you purchased both ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is definitely a bug. Our team is investigating this now.

Rhino Keeper
    It didn't charge any coins. Even if it charged 100K coins each I wouldn't care.

Executive Chef
    I saw the scoundrel for zero coins while all my nests were full. Later it was 200 gold. 😭 I didn?t even notice that a habitat was free for awhile. 😩 Even though the dragons you have to breed for Dragon Tales are ?common,? there are so many possibilities now that even each of the commons are rare and really hard to get. I usually end up having to buy the ?common? dragon for 200 gold in order to progress, even though I spend all the days ahead of time breeding for it. 😖

Looks like the bug is fixed. So...some lucky people get to keep it for free and those who had no space don't? I don't find that fair. Something similar happened recently in another game I play and the devs just gave it to everyone to be fair.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw one player had over 15 of the habs on their island..to me a little excessive and an abuse ..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by quetzal_ View Post
    Looks like the bug is fixed. So...some lucky people get to keep it for free and those who had no space don't? I don't find that fair. Something similar happened recently in another game I play and the devs just gave it to everyone to be fair.
    Yeah but this is S8...they're greedy as hell. It's just so unfair, like the connection issues, where we can't even get into the game for over a day. But eeeveryone else who doesn't experience the issues, gets to start accumulating points immediately once the event starts.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't judge someone who collected a lot of habitats or grabbed the dragon when available. Many older players have spent a ton of gold trying to keep playing with adding 5 dragon habitats and no new land. Us older Android players haven't even had an update in over 3 yrs. With DS you learn to capitalize when opportunities present without *****ing. With this mistake, I won't call it a glitch, its not like a leader board where ranking counts, so one players gain isn't that player hurting another. It would be nice of S8 to make the common dragon free again for those who missed out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Don't judge someone who collected a lot of habitats or grabbed the dragon when available. Many older players have spent a ton of gold trying to keep playing with adding 5 dragon habitats and no new land. Us older Android players haven't even had an update in over 3 yrs. With DS you learn to capitalize when opportunities present without *****ing. With this mistake, I won't call it a glitch, its not like a leader board where ranking counts, so one players gain isn't that player hurting another. It would be nice of S8 to make the common dragon free again for those who missed out.
    I have mixed feelings about this entire situation, but I did get at least one dragon and one habitat for each of my accounts. I did not want to go overboard and get a whole bunch (I'm not sure how many is too many) of free stuff. I don't know what a proper resolution to this situation is, but I think that, technically, everyone who wasn't able to get the free dragon and habitat during the glitch should be given a free dragon and habitat. I don't know how they would limit it to only people who didn't get the free stuff already, though. It's not like S8 would go broke for giving everyone a freebie, and it would build some good will and possibly restore some faith that has been lost in recent years. I mean, they already do a lot of things that cost themselves money, so what would a free dragon and habitat hurt.
    As kind of an example, I have a recurring monthly charge for a product that I purchase (not at all related to S8 or gaming). I was going to cancel prior to February, but there was a glitch with my January product. When I reached out to that company, they made it right and also gave me a $5 credit. Because that company was willing to make things right and also give me a bonus, I decided not to cancel my recurring monthly purchase from them, at least for a while. They built good will with me. S8 could do that in this situation and maybe retain some of the customers who have been unhappy in recent months.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast