Thread: Please Help - A problem on Dragon Story

Unhappy Please Help - A problem on Dragon Story

Yesterday pop-ups starting appearing on my Dragon Story game that have me very concerned that I will inadvertently spend gold without meaning to do so. The pop-ups are in the center of the playing field. At the top it says one of the following games which btw I do not play...
    Castle Story, Bakery Story, Home Design Makeover, A Good Hobby, A Real Challenge or Race To The Finish.
    Next is written - Oh no! You've run out of time to complete this goal! Would you like to buy the reward anyway for 50 gold?
    Under that are 2 boxes. One says NO THANKS and the other one says BUY NOW but pressing NO THANKS does not prevent it from appearing again and while that pop-up goes away the others immediately follow until they are all finished.
    But they all come back again later without any warning and by their positioning I could be doing something else on the game and suddenly find that I pressed the BUY GOLD option.
    I am sorry that I did not think to take a screenshot of it but I can't be the only player that this is happening to

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please submit a request through support.storm8.com so our team can take a look. If you see it again, please do take a screenshot because they will need to see exactly what you're seeing. Since you don't have a screenshot at the moment, please include as much detail in your support request as you can remember.

Edit to add:
    If your device is eligible to update, please update to iOS 15+. iOS 14 had some compatibility issues. It broke Fantasy Forest Story mining for a couple of months. D: