Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink tile top cabinets disappeared

New Resident
    Have you heard what is happening with these I?ve sent numerous requests and had tickets closed with no reasons. I spent over 2500 gems on Romantic swings as well as these cabinets.

Farm Supplier
    They aren?t giving them back. Along with the swing I bought! Just sad!

New Resident
    That?s so wrong, I?ve lost over 2000 gems because of this, they could at least restore our gems and coin!

New Resident
    Paul, I?ve heard nothing is being done about restoring our purchases or refunding gems, I?ve lost 2500 gems buying the swings and I dont know how much money buying the pink tile cabinets.

New Resident
    I suppose they will take our money for the new yellow cabinets and then take the cabinets back same as they did the pink ones, come on Storm8 don?t give up on Home Design Story support us, if you can?t give us the pink cabinets and romantic swings give us back the coin and gems you owe us.

What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by 3124ever View Post
    I suppose they will take our money for the new yellow cabinets and then take the cabinets back same as they did the pink ones, come on Storm8 don?t give up on Home Design Story support us, if you can?t give us the pink cabinets and romantic swings give us back the coin and gems you owe us.
    Yes, my yellow cabinets disappeared after the sale, just like the pink ones. What is going on?

All things disappear after the sale. Happy every time there are new things for sale ( like pink and yellow cabinets ) but when sale is over I?m not that happy anymore, all disappear what I have in inventory .Why??? And team lava doesn?t give any reaction, also here no anwers 😡

New Resident
    Pink Tile Cabinets/ Romantic Swings - still waiting for return of items or gems and coin! Missing after Valentine’s Day Sale
    I’m so fed up with the lack of response from Storm8 re items disappearing after sales, no way of contacting them, why bother having forums if no one listens, reports issue or does anything anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12