Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

@shortdanzer @SofiaDeo

Thank you for responding to me!!

I am level 29 and I havent unlocked the Faerie story lines yet. When I click on "GO", nothing happens. I searched the market and my inventory multiple times LOL. I also searched my board. Thanks for the picture. I know I never bought that item in the past. Sadly, it seems like I can't buy one. Will there be any reason to keep going with the other "Ogre The Hill" Event goals? I'm not sure how those goals tie in with the Faerie "Atrium Antics" goal.

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one having trouble spawning Skunkupines? I actually used a trap for the first one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Ugh! Once again, story progression requires a non-guaranteed drop from a Troll Camp.
    So disappointing. I waited 2 hours for troll camp. Could wait no more, so I gemmed it for 2 gems when only 30 minutes remained, only to find out like you there was no drop. Very frustrating. This is the part that drives us crazy the most. Longer wait times and nothing to show for it especially when you can only have one of the item (Ivy's hut and Troll camp).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Sweet! Power of the post the Skunkupines are in my Queendom

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    @shortdanzer @SofiaDeo

Thank you for responding to me!!

I am level 29 and I havent unlocked the Faerie story lines yet. When I click on "GO", nothing happens. I searched the market and my inventory multiple times LOL. I also searched my board. Thanks for the picture. I know I never bought that item in the past. Sadly, it seems like I can't buy one. Will there be any reason to keep going with the other "Ogre The Hill" Event goals? I'm not sure how those goals tie in with the Faerie "Atrium Antics" goal.
    Contact support. I was in the same situation as you, no atrium in the market and none in my inventory. They resolved it immediately.

The Faeire Atrium issue has been fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The Faeire Atrium issue has been fixed.
    THANKS Everyone!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Prize info now on page 1. Goals have to wait a couple of days...sorry about that. I just can't copy/paste all that info only using my phone.

Host(ess)

Red face

[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1666266]Prize Information

I didn't bring my laptop with me (am away from home this week) so depending on the event type will depend on how 'pretty' I can make the goals look as I only have my phone with me. Will see how we go!
    Update: usual upgrade requirements... bit too hard to copy so I'll have them available in 2 days.

Hope you have a great time away Spiritwind. You deserve some time off. Thank you for everything you do for us. Without the help from you and many others it would be a very hard game to play.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

New Resident
    The same thing happened to me where I couldn't get the Faerie Atrium. I filled out a support request and it got resolved within 20 minutes. Before I sent in the request, I shut down my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but still no change. About 20 minutes after I submitted my request, the Faerie Atrium appeared in the Market under the FEATURED tab. Not sure if it was my request or just a coincidence and perhaps yours is working now too. I hope so. Good luck!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast