Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Chicken Crests also drop from Golden Peacock
    ‘Green Dragon’ spawned from my Cownt Dracula (early, before Goal has been triggered)
    Skunkupines also spawn from chopping Sword Banners
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    ‘Green Dragon’ spawned from my Cownt Dracula (early, before Goal has been triggered)
    I am still on Goal 3 (gather tree crests, gather a troll crest, gather royal fabric, prepare a troll banner), and a Green Dragon spawned from my purple cow.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I've collected from 5 specialty chickens so far with no crests, but that's not enough to be sure they won't drop.
    Okay, the Groom Chicken just dropped a crest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am still on Goal 3 (gather tree crests, gather a troll crest, gather royal fabric, prepare a troll banner), and a Green Dragon spawned from my purple cow.
    Also on goal 3 and have gotten 3 dragons from ordinary cows, each dropped 1 Dragon's Breath.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Ugh! Once again, story progression requires a non-guaranteed drop from a Troll Camp.
    I may not do this one just for the fact that Troll Camp drops are random.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Drops later in goals.

If it's not in the market, then you either have it on your game board or in storage.
    I don't have the Faerie Atrium anywhere. Is this a new building just for this event? I opened a faerie chest and the faeries disappeared (not in my inventory). I don't get this goal at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I don't have the Faerie Atrium anywhere. Is this a new building just for this event? I opened a faerie chest and the faeries disappeared (not in my inventory). I don't get this goal at all.
    the fairy atrium is a reoccuring crafting building. when you chop a chest, the faeries appear on the board, but will not show in your inventory. that is normal. click on the go button in your goal book and it should take you to the atrium if it is on your board somewhere or if it is in your inventory, it will take you there.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    What are they used for? I haven't gotten very far LOL.

Also I cannot find the Faerie Atrium. It is not in my market.
    What level are you? If you are new to playing, it should be for sale, just not under the Event tab. You might have to scroll through all the Buildings for sale in the Marketplace, IDK where it might be, I bought mine during the first Faerie event.

If you have it in your inventory, it should be under the Buildings tab:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	729F51E9-F849-4435-96C9-21EE47CD4388.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	62334

If it's sitting out on your board somewhere, it looks like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7CBDDAFA-4DC4-46A8-BCFE-0E7A96B3F60B.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	532.8 KB 
ID:	62335

Once you have it placed, and you tap on it, a screen pops up showing you how many of each fairy type the chests have dropped, on the left side of each type, next to the total needed to craft something (i.e., 15/90 means I have 15 and need 90):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0FF34AF-8ADA-4D4C-AD25-4C907034116B.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	62336
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-17-22 at 05:07 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Well I would love to be able to start the event. I haven't been able to log in yet since it started. Done all the usual, no point putting in a ticket, as it will eventually start up again, hopefully. Just glad I was able to get on for last hour of the MH as I had been pushed back to 4th overnight.

Executive Chef
    A side task comes up around Goal 5 to go on the Adventure to search for the Armored Donkey.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast