Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    What is a black flag? I've seen it mentioned in previous threads but I can't figure out what it is???
    If you collect from something and the drop is something you're maxed on you get a message (pop-up) saying 'you can't hold more XXX' (for example Fuzzy Moss)
    The pop-up appears in the right upper corner and is black, it doesn't stay long, so you have to pay attention not to miss it. We call the message 'black flag' here on the forum.
    You only get 1 black flag message, even if there were more items you couldn't receive.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you collect from something and the drop is something you're maxed on you get a message (pop-up) saying 'you can't hold more XXX' (for example Fuzzy Moss)
    The pop-up appears in the right upper corner and is black, it doesn't stay long, so you have to pay attention not to miss it. We call the message 'black flag' here on the forum.
    You only get 1 black flag message, even if there were more items you couldn't receive.
    Thanks!

I’m excited about Thursday and the Dragon event. I decided I will get all the materials but not create any of the banners needed until I find out what is needed for the Dragon. I really don’t want the ogre, I just don’t want to miss out on the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I’m excited about Thursday and the Dragon event. I decided I will get all the materials but not create any of the banners needed until I find out what is needed for the Dragon. I really don’t want the ogre, I just don’t want to miss out on the Dragon

So long as they don't make it one of the random prizes you win when you go on an adventure, like the Armored Donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    So long as they don't make it one of the random prizes you win when you go on an adventure, like the Armored Donkey.
    Yikes never thought of that. I?m sure it?s not gonna be anything easy. I just wish we didn?t have to wait until Thursday to find out

Executive Chef
    There is dialogue at the end of the event between the ruler, Ivy, and Oliver. Oliver is concerned about Felicia's whereabouts. Ivy states that Felicia is in the dragon's lair, where she went willingly, looking for something special for Oliver. Maybe we find out about the something special on Thursday. Looking forward to it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    There is dialogue at the end of the event between the ruler, Ivy, and Oliver. Oliver is concerned about Felicia's whereabouts. Ivy states that Felicia is in the dragon's lair, where she went willingly, looking for something special for Oliver. Maybe we find out about the something special on Thursday. Looking forward to it!
    So there's a big chance you have to actually participate in this event to have a shot at the dragon orrr...?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all! The goals are all available now on page 1. Huge thanks to Ronja for collating goals in my absence. It's been so great to see how much help we give each other here... I really appreciate you all so much.

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    So there's a big chance you have to actually participate in this event to have a shot at the dragon orrr...?
    I do not think that this event is tied to the Dragon thing … the splash indicates no ties to current event…. After that any one can guess

Executive Chef
    Anyone else not get Faerie Goals today?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast