Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Chopping at a Sword Banner just spawned a direboar. Also, Sword Banners drop silver and iron in addition to royal fabric

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Ogre the Hill community event. Have to th8 k about this; fun storyline but not very exciting drops.

Attachment 62328

Attachment 62329

Attachment 62330
    I could use one more feast dropper, and trade tickets are always welcome, but I just don't think I'm interested in the appearance of the prizes, so I think I'll skip. Maybe see what it takes to get the dragon and go that far or something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    And swans
    This is valuable information, trailbean and yasalaam. Thank you! I also got a crest from a Turkey Chicken, so maybe "specialty" chickens work as well. I have more ducks out on my board than I do chickens, so I was worried I wouldn't get any crests (If I decide to play that is).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! Once again, story progression requires a non-guaranteed drop from a Troll Camp.

Rhino Keeper
    Plant in a log counts as clearing a rock

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say, I am very pleased with Storm8's decision to add secondary drops (and monster spawns) to Sword Banners. Major reason I usually skip events like this is the wasted effort when you clear the "20 chops item of the event" and only get a couple of event-related materials. It just feels like an underhanded way to relieve players of their energy. This event, I may stick with.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Ugh! Once again, story progression requires a non-guaranteed drop from a Troll Camp.
    Oh!The Unbridled Joy of Visiting your Troll Camp only to get Nada!Lol!When WILL I learn!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This is valuable information, trailbean and yasalaam. Thank you! I also got a crest from a Turkey Chicken, so maybe "specialty" chickens work as well. I have more ducks out on my board than I do chickens, so I was worried I wouldn't get any crests (If I decide to play that is).
    I've collected from 5 specialty chickens so far with no crests, but that's not enough to be sure they won't drop.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Save troll camp and sparkling mines collections. You will need those.
    What are they used for? I haven't gotten very far LOL.

Also I cannot find the Faerie Atrium. It is not in my market.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    What are they used for? I haven't gotten very far LOL.

Also I cannot find the Faerie Atrium. It is not in my market.
    Drops later in goals.

If it's not in the market, then you either have it on your game board or in storage.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast