Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    And if nothing else, the MH also helps with the occasional gem.
    True. My gem count has gone up. Another positive- I feel like I have control of how much energy I can use. I can sit back for a bit and regain or maintain the amount of energy I want to have banked.
    Bottom line we have control over our little CS world. Unlike the craziness going on in the real world. Peace and love to fellow players.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am not participating in this LB event, but perhaps Academy Scrolls are the prize in one of the chests. Just a thought.
    Thanks for speedy reply! That was a really good suggestion! I went ahead & collected all the chests but still no Academy Scrolls. Would someone from Storm8 mind weighing in about Academy Scroll in splash pic?

Executive Chef
    All finished!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E68D6F3B-6209-402C-B2FB-64B24C096AED.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	611.7 KB 
ID:	62401
    Thanks Storm8 for the amazing characters.
    Beautiful as always. And the drops are decent too.

Still very anti-LB and upset a great event was ruined.
    Good luck to those “chasing” the Dungeon Dragon.
    I’ll be using the MH to gather expansion materials as battling Dark Elves has become a necessity.

I really do not like having an event and a monster hunt at the same time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by baton_rouge_2020 View Post
    Thanks for speedy reply! That was a really good suggestion! I went ahead & collected all the chests but still no Academy Scrolls. Would someone from Storm8 mind weighing in about Academy Scroll in splash pic?
    I started the event with 70 scrolls and I've finished it with 70 scrolls. It must have been a mistake on the splash screen. It would have been nice to get something useful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Thank you for considering things like this. I would like to point out, though, that people will play the Monster Hunts in order to craft the Gold Tokens for various MRC items. It doesn't mean we aren't disappointed/upset at there being a LB and frustrated/sad at the inability to get the top prize. I remember being really, really happy & excited at the Monster Hunt a few years ago where we had the ability to craft some previous creatures. I spent $$ on the gem package that gave the statue dropping event tokens, crafted what I could, and finished extremely happy/satisfied. Compared to a few monster hunts ago, it seemed like I was in a group where I could get the prize so I spent gems on the event statue. I didn't end up with the prize, the last few hours people must have redeemed Magic Forge tokens or purchased the final package. I was not happy after that event. So "high engagement" doesn't necessarily mean "happy with the event". And while I don't know how much the MH events affect customer spending, IMO there haven't been enough of the non-LB Monster Hunts to indicate if customer spending is increased even more compared to non-LB MH's. I've missed quite a few months since I started the summer of 2016, though... I stopped playing from event intensity burnout. So there may have been a number of non-LB MH's I missed. And also, IMO what has been successful in the past, may not be true with how the world has radically changed recently. Thanks again for even having a Forum for us, and for popping in to hear our concerns.
    Interestingly if you're only there to craft tokens you'd inadvertently "participate" in a leader board event. I like ending an event with a few days extra to decompress from the stress of an event, especially since like many that gives me some time in between to work on main quests. However I think the leader board event is awful. Making it he end prize however is a much better solution and would allow a prize everyone (or nearly) to strive for and achieve. People will incidentally participate in a leader board event just by fighting the event monsters whether they want to participate in the leader board aspect or not.

Definitely disappointed and just bummed. Trying to craft gold tokens but not happy about this one. Plus my troll camp isn't dropping, which is a lovely bonus, lol.

Executive Chef
    Aaaaand the next disappointment.....the Gold Troll Token counter caps out at 99 even if you reach the individual prize. I had 98 Gold Tokens on one account, and HAD to continue to gain points in order to make the last token I wanted for an Alicolt. I reached the final prize before I could make that token/craft the alicolt, and so lost those extra tokens.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Aaaaand the next disappointment.....the Gold Troll Token counter caps out at 99 even if you reach the individual prize. I had 98 Gold Tokens on one account, and HAD to continue to gain points in order to make the last token I wanted for an Alicolt. I reached the final prize before I could make that token/craft the alicolt, and so lost those extra tokens.
    That's awful. There are other places where you're allowed to go over, like whatever you get from the Baron's Tent. This definitely sounds like a mistake that should be fixed. I'm so sorry that happened. Thanks for letting the rest of us know.

Executive Chef
    Yup. Just got on to report the same thing.
    Was maxed on gold Troll Tokens when I hit the 2300 individual milestone, so my prize was... zilch, nada.
    The pop-up window displayed, saying I had received 10 Troll Tokens but I didn't; my inventory remained at 99.
    *deep slow inhale and exhale from that small slap in the face* :/

We will work on fixing this issue ASAP once back in the office tomorrow!