Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Will Oliver be the prize for fully upgrading the Ogre cottage?
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    Somehow I missed it - how do you get Oliver?

We do not have the full set of goals yet, so I am making an educated guess…. Based on past events like this Oliver will be the prize for fully upgrading the Ogre cottage to Level 6.

Executive Chef
    1 sword banner = 3 dire boars, 3 royal fabrics, NO skunkupines, and 24 energy spent. [huge sigh]

Rhino Keeper
    I love my brigade of trolls, and have ogres and maxotaurs in their camp as well. These prizes are a very welcome addition to that area! (I must be the exception to the rule here). But most of all love the upcoming dragon challenge. That green creature is wonderful!
    So far so good on this event, though I hate having to fight 2 dire boars to get to 1 skunkupine. And yes, the troll camp is frustrating to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I love my brigade of trolls, and have ogres and maxotaurs in their camp as well. These prizes are a very welcome addition to that area! (I must be the exception to the rule here). But most of all love the upcoming dragon challenge. That green creature is wonderful!
    So far so good on this event, though I hate having to fight 2 dire boars to get to 1 skunkupine. And yes, the troll camp is frustrating to say the least.
    I also enjoy the monsters side of cs events. Much prefer them to the cutesie pie things. Wanting to have a corner of my realm for an army of beasts so it looks like an invading horde,so a green dragon (or several) will be more than welcome in my realm.
    P.s. have s8 ****ed off the fangbeasts? They seem like an endangered species in my realm. Always seems amusing when you want something,you can never get them😉🤣.
    Last edited by roksta72; 02-20-22 at 02:09 AM.

[text removed] that you need to collect from troll camp to progress but the troll camp only gives you at most 2 a day if you collect every 6 hours.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-20-22 at 01:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    We do not have the full set of goals yet, so I am making an educated guess…. Based on past events like this Oliver will be the prize for fully upgrading the Ogre cottage to Level 6.
    Go to the blue book in the upper left of the screen. The Kingdom Goals are listed and one is Ogre The Hill. If you tap that, at the bottom it shows the rewards for completing the Quest, and Oliver is there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Go to the blue book in the upper left of the screen. The Kingdom Goals are listed and one is Ogre The Hill. If you tap that, at the bottom it shows the rewards for completing the Quest, and Oliver is there.
    I think it only shows Oliver when you're on Goal 9.
    I'm on Goal 7, and I can only see +100 Coins and +10 XP as the reward for completing this Goal (and I can see the completed Ogre's Cottage in the upper right corner, also the reward for completing all the Goals)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think it only shows Oliver when you're on Goal 9.
    I'm on Goal 7, and I can only see +100 Coins and +10 XP as the reward for completing this Goal (and I can see the completed Ogre's Cottage in the upper right corner, also the reward for completing all the Goals)
    I don't know where my head was! Of course I know that, and I am on Goal 9. Oliver is there and will be waiting for that dragon on the 24th. Many thanks for doing the Goals. I just got back from vacation and did not have time to do it.

Goal 9
    Prepare Villagers' Banners 0/8
    Prepare Troll Banners 0/8
    Prepare Beast Banners 0/8
    Visit Community Kingdoms 0/5
    Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 6

Executive Chef
    The Ogre Pond has a timer of 10 minutes (1 Gem to speed up)
    First collection : 15 Coins + 2 Water
    Second collection : 45 Coins + 2 water (black flag for Fuzzy Moss)
    (alas the frog's around the pond aren't animated, that would have given it a guaranteed permanent place in my Realm )

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I don't know where my head was! Of course I know that, and I am on Goal 9. Oliver is there and will be waiting for that dragon on the 24th. Many thanks for doing the Goals. I just got back from vacation and did not have time to do it.
    No problem at all, I always love to contribute to this wonderful forum
    I've added your info to the Goal overview
    Hope you had a great vacation!

I'm so curious what kind of 'Dragonly challenge' S8 has in store for us!

Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1666407
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-20-22 at 03:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I just got a pop up that there will be a new event starting on 2/24 that will include the green dragon! Since the current event lasts 2 weeks, perhaps this is a side event?!?
    Now I'm really jumping up and down! I can't wait to see what we need to get that gorgeous creature in our kingdom (wrings hands and cackles "my precious" ) You know us so well, S8

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast